• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Africa Cup of Nations 2019

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Okay, I watched my country. I fully retract my ill-thought statement on how it is a pointless competition. No continent can grow in any sport without a title of this nature. Disappointed for the boys and never been so angry at Iwobi playing well:lol:
VAR was brilliant for our goal but alas that is more than we actually deserved having created very little with the possession we had. Final ball was lacking as we were able to advance up the pitch but were halted in our tracks time and time again and fairly lucky to have not conceded one or two more on the counter.
Well played Bafana Bafana

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Piss poor defending. 11 out of 10 times that gets blocked in the PL.
Mustafi would kick himself in the nuts trying to stop him, Koscielny would then have to foul him, concede a penalty and get sent off

Arsenal would lose 4-2 under Wenger and 3-0 under Emery

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaha start again Pepe benched not surprised he was poor since the start of the African cup.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom