• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

African cup of Nations and Arsenal thread

Webdesignlab

Established Member
lewdikris said:
O, and Trabelsi is a self-confessed Arsenal admirer, so let's hope it was him.

He's amazing. And free. Which is the best combination in the world!

Thats a AW type coup. Free Trabelsi wow.

Pat's missing Gerbil

well officer you is asking me many questions about the guy. I must admit that i listened rather than watched who he was. I was on my computer and the telly is on in the other room. By the time i here the word Arsenal I am actually listening. By the time he says he wants to join chelsea so he can join arsenal, I am up to see who it is and he is near gone. He was sort of an african looking geezer!

I dont know enough about african football to say who it was.

Call me thick
call me busy
but at least i heard the word "arsenal"

JazzG

Established Member
African hey, that narrows it down
headscratch.gif
:wink:

Pat's missing Gerbil

JazzG said:
African hey, that narrows it down
headscratch.gif
:wink:
yeah Jazz...........im not 100% sure that it does..........i think this african nations cup thing .........well but alot of those blokes seem.........well sort of african.......you know.............

yours thickly stupid

lewdikris

Established Member
Pat's missing Gerbil said:
i watched a bit after one of the games and the bbc were interviewing one of the African players after the game..........now this is very stupid cos i didnt catch his name or country but just had the telly on in the background and only listened when the word Arsenal was mentioned.

but this interviewer asks "there is a lot of interest in you in europe, Would you like to play in england?"

He says:"I want to play for Arsenal. I like the way they play. They are very good. I want to play for arsenal."

This is where i started listening properly

The interviewer then says he thought that there were scouts from chelsea watching, and would he like to play for chelsea?

He replies with:" I would like that so I could go to London for Chelsea and play so that I can meet the arsenal manager and play for Arsenal!"

Top Geezer!

MYSTERY SOLVED!

It's Dennis Oliech the Kenya forward. Er, who? You may well ask. Buggered if I know

http://www.arseweb.org/www/newsreel//t2i1074.html

laolu

henry's girl said:
dnt get too cocky :)

if we don't trash them, all the players should be banned for 3 years from playing international footie and we should raise a new squad :wink:

laolu

henry's girl said:
laolu said:
henry's girl said:
dnt get too cocky :)

if we don't trash them, all the players should be banned for 3 years from playing international footie and we should raise a new squad :wink:
lol :lol: will you be part of the new squad?

forever patriotic.

If I am called to represent my country today, I sure will respond :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom