• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
let my people go GIF by David

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has a problem letting players go unless they're French speaking.

👀

Eddie, AMN, Nelson and Chambers will all leave for a fraction of what they could because of that.

Same will happen to Balogun if he's not smart.

Hmm I don't even think that's the real issue. Like I'd be ok if he kept certain players so long as he actually had a plan for them.

But he seemingly wants to keep some players but doesn't know how to integrate them, case in point AMN and also Balogun.

So they end up sort of being forgotten about and will go through long periods of very little game time.

Another example is Martinelli who I think Arteta gave a contract to in 2020 and he goes also through periods of getting a decent amount of game time then totally disappears for months even when fit.

So Arteta either needs to let the player go if he hasn't got an actual plan for them or get them more minutes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hmm I don't even think that's the real issue. Like I'd be ok if he kept certain players so long as he actually had a plan for them.

But he seemingly wants to keep some players but doesn't know how to integrate them, case in point AMN and also Balogun.

So they end up sort of being forgotten about and will go through long periods of very little game time.

Another example is Martinelli who I think Arteta gave a contract to in 2020 and he goes also through periods of getting a decent amount of game time then totally disappears for months even when fit.

So Arteta either needs to let the player go if he hasn't got an actual plan for them or get them more minutes.
The decision of who is going should be taken away from him. He is ruining players value by not selling them when their stock is high and the idiots at the club let him decide. The scary part is Edu and the other need are probably even worse than him

Liam_Og

Define Irony.

Says RB is not his position, wants to play CM, Arsenal are now desperately short at CM for the next month or so.

AMN decides to push through a move to AS Roma, starts his first game at RB.

I can see why the club are having a hard time with him, he doesn’t seem to know what he wants himself.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Has made it very clear numerous times he will play anywhere. His limited minutes for us has nothing to do with midfield.
Yep he is another player Arteta just turned on and like all the other players he has turned on they have one thing in common

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was surprised he gone straight to starting 11 just after one day when he signed. How was his performance? Seeing Roma conceding 4 goals it's not good start

dbig

Define Irony.

Says RB is not his position, wants to play CM, Arsenal are now desperately short at CM for the next month or so.

AMN decides to push through a move to AS Roma, starts his first game at RB.

I can see why the club are having a hard time with him, he doesn’t seem to know what he wants himself.
He's hardly been given any chances at CM here has he? Even after good performances he's still been benched and hardly got a look in when Xhaka was out.

Probably sick of the bullshit and just wants a change. Not sure if it's the best choice but when you reach a breaking point, then you may feel any change is good for you.

I don't hold it against him. He's doing the best for his career.

Liam_Og

Think my post is misunderstood. That said it’s hard to read someones tone when its written in text.

I’m not criticising AMN.

I’m referring to the clear Arteta mis-management of a guy who is good enough to play in several positions for clubs on our level. The sort of guy we need around the squad getting minutes when he can.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I was surprised he gone straight to starting 11 just after one day when he signed. How was his performance? Seeing Roma conceding 4 goals it's not good start
they have lots of injuries, so no wonder he started right away. I assume he is going to play more as a RB than CM there at least in the short term

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think my post is misunderstood. That said it’s hard to read someones tone when its written in text.

I’m not criticising AMN.

I’m referring to the clear Arteta mis-management of a guy who is good enough to play in several positions for clubs on our level. The sort of guy we need around the squad getting minutes when he can.
he definitely mismanaged him. He could have given him a lot of minutes in several positions. He didn’t even play him in the league cup and preferred el neny to him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

he definitely mismanaged him. He could have given him a lot of minutes in several positions. He didn’t even play him in the league cup and preferred el neny to him.
That's basically what did it for AMN, judging from Arteta's recent quotes. Seems he was kinda earmarked to be playing now but based on what happened so far, AMN thought the Roma opportunity was better.

A lot of assumption from me but if that's the case, can't blame him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they have lots of injuries, so no wonder he started right away. I assume he is going to play more as a RB than CM there at least in the short term
I think CM is going to be difficult because veretout and Pellegrini are first choices and been performing well but as RB he easily better than karsdrop

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom