• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
AMN better than Arteta 😂😂😂😂😂

I ****ing can't stand the man atm, but man people really do lose it!

Funny all the hyperbole that was said about Joe Willock, but he's gone back to Newcastle and in a bigger sample size outside of his fluke scoring streak, he's battling for a starting spot there and not influential. You don't hear a peep about it on this forum, though.

Part of the problem... If AMN moves on and never gets to the level of Arteta (he won't), you'll never hear a peep again about how certain posters made ridiculous comments like him being double the player Arteta was and that being the reason Arteta doesn't play him that much :facepalm:😂

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
MV5BOTk5ZjYyZTMtYzYwOC00NmJiLTk1OGQtZTMxY2I1YWQ3ZjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg
lol 🤣 Need to change ur status to dusted man

A_M Iniesta

I don't think they trust Ainsley's ball playing abilities in mid , versatile squad option for sure but in the heart of mid he cant be a regular starter

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Should have forced the move for sure - in hindsight. Eddie better stick to his guns IMO.
I was super confident Nketiah was going to tell the club to shove it, but suddenly I have a feeling Nketiah is going to let me down too. What on earth is Arteta telling these guys :lol:

Got to hand it to him he's very persuasive.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Should have forced the move for sure - in hindsight. Eddie better stick to his guns IMO.
I can see it from his perspective as he wants to play but how do you force a move if another club wont stump up any coin for you.
If a club comes in with a decent offer of cash money fair enough you have some negotiating stance.
However letting him go to Everton on loan made no sense whatsoever from Arsenals POV as he is a very useful squad player who can offer cover for more than one position .
He also had a loan spell at WBA last season.

Its like saying Elneny, Pepe or any other squad player not getting 'enough minutes' should 'force' a move when clubs dont offer money for them.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Came here just to say that, Eddie and Nelson must be looking at this man and thinking "Sure glad that wasn't me".
Nelson will probably try to come back if his Feyenoord spell picks up. He'll start picking up more minutes after his star turn last night. Arteta will sell him dreams too and tell him he wants to keep him, then sign a washed up winger a la Willian to take all his minutes while Nelson either goes on another loan or plays for the U23s :lol:

I was super confident Nketiah was going to tell the club to shove it, but suddenly I have a feeling Nketiah is going to let me down too. What on earth is Arteta telling these guys :lol:

Got to hand it to him he's very persuasive.
We'll see what happens tomorrow. If Eddie begins to get starts in the first XI then he might change his mind.

Arteta is a great bullshitter, for sure.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nelson will probably try to come back if his Feyenoord spell picks up. He'll start picking up more minutes after his star turn last night. Arteta will sell him dreams too and tell him he wants to keep him, then sign a washed up winger a la Willian to take all his minutes while Nelson either goes on another loan or plays for the U23s :lol:

We'll see what happens tomorrow. If Eddie begins to get starts in the first XI then he might change his mind.

Arteta is a great bullshitter, for sure.

Can already see it. "Eddie has a brave future with us and I'm glad he signed"

*5 minutes of EPL game time over 6 months of fixtures later*

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can already see it. "Eddie has a brave future with us and I'm glad he signed"

*5 minutes of EPL game time over 6 months of fixtures later*
I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see Eddie start tomorrow as a way of massaging his bollocks. That's what it's gonna take to keep him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I can see it from his perspective as he wants to play but how do you force a move if another club wont stump up any coin for you.
If a club comes in with a decent offer of cash money fair enough you have some negotiating stance.
However letting him go to Everton on loan made no sense whatsoever from Arsenals POV as he is a very useful squad player who can offer cover for more than one position .
He also had a loan spell at WBA last season.

Its like saying Elneny, Pepe or any other squad player not getting 'enough minutes' should 'force' a move when clubs dont offer money for them.
If Nketiah had any sense, he'd have ignored his agent and gone to Palace rather than rejecting personal terms. That said, it wouldn't be a shock if he got a few games in the coming weeks and jumped up the pecking order. He's been good when we've seen him and the senior guys have been woefully inconsistent

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If Nketiah had any sense, he'd have ignored his agent and gone to Palace rather than rejecting personal terms. That said, it wouldn't be a shock if he got a few games in the coming weeks and jumped up the pecking order. He's been good when we've seen him and the senior guys have been woefully inconsistent
I agree perhaps his agent favoured the big pay day at end of contract rather than doing best by his player?
Palace would have been the perfect move for Eddie imho, good club & gets to stay in London. Cant see him wanting to move abroad & may even have reservations about trekking up North so his options may not be as good as he hoped.
Maybe a West Ham/Brighton could come in or who knows he may stay at Arsenal though im not sure he is quite at the level we need as a regular starter.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I agree perhaps his agent favoured the big pay day at end of contract rather than doing best by his player?
Palace would have been the perfect move for Eddie imho, good club & gets to stay in London. Cant see him wanting to move abroad & may even have reservations about trekking up North so his options may not be as good as he hoped.
Maybe a West Ham/Brighton could come in or who knows he may stay at Arsenal though im not sure he is quite at the level we need as a regular starter.
I have Just seen than someone called @ Olivier_Giroud has just disliked 5 of my posts within 1 minute. ff lol 🤣
I have never had any beef with the dude.

FWIW I have not disliked anyones posts ever as even if i may disagree with what is said I will always respect peoples right to say what they feel 👍

Anyhow Please do feel free to speak out young Olivier if you have a grievance :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why the **** did we not just sell this guy, ffs.

We could have made close to £50 million combined on him and Eddie at their peak, but are just refusing to let them leave (or play them, Niles especially, as he's actually pretty good) until their contracts run out and they leave for nothing.

What is our plan here exactly...do we not want to make money on our players?

Liam_Og

He’s a way off being a starter. Not saying he couldn’t ever get there, but as things stand he’s a little way off.

I also don’t disagree with his mindset, he was playing regularly at RB and was in and around the england squad 18 months ago. Now he’s not getting minutes for his club.

He knows he needs to improve but will only do that by getting minutes, which clearly he’s not doing, the couple of games he did play recently, he looked better that i expected he would, sharp in the press, decent pass completion rate and had a decent number of interceptions, he probably can develop further but with the club under pressure for results, they can’t feel they can’t take a chance on him for a run of games.

Fairest compromise here is to sell El-Nehny and give the minutes he was getting off the bench to AMN. Even if he is only average, clubs will come forward for him in the summer if he is a ‘functioning’ CM.

He’s probably the one i don’t want to see go. And if we are really having an issue with a young professional footballer wanting to play more, we are the ones who are wrong.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why the **** did we not just sell this guy, ffs.

We could have made close to £50 million combined on him and Eddie at their peak, but are just refusing to let them leave (or play them, Niles especially, as he's actually pretty good) until their contracts run out and they leave for nothing.

What is our plan here exactly...do we not want to make money on our players?

Arteta has a problem letting players go unless they're French speaking.

👀

Eddie, AMN, Nelson and Chambers will all leave for a fraction of what they could because of that.

Same will happen to Balogun if he's not smart.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom