• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta to make AMN break up with her tomorrow.

AMN need to have word with his gf don't post these kind of BS in social media.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Such a poor decision not to start him. Playing Partey DM and then expecting Lokonga to carry the load. It made no sense.

Why not play AMN and let him break the press like he did last game and release Partey to play. How can a motm see you in the bench the following game when you are the sharper player who is more experienced due to no international football.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wasn't outraged at the decision not to start him but it does seem like he has to jump through hoops. I'm not saying one real good performance should put him in the starting XI but definitely needs to start vs Newcastle. I do think with Xhaka out Partey-Sambi is first choice but for once I just wish Arteta would reward performances instead of picking based on idealism, what I mean is ideally Partey-Sambi offers all of what Arteta wants from his double-pivot however if they're not performing to their best and AMN is in good form then perhaps he should scrap his ideal.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Still think he's defensively our best midfielder and we could've really been doing with that last night. Jota will struggle to get as much space as that for the rest of the season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wasn't outraged at the decision not to start him but it does seem like he has to jump through hoops. I'm not saying one real good performance should put him in the starting XI but definitely needs to start vs Newcastle. I do think with Xhaka out Partey-Sambi is first choice but for once I just wish Arteta would reward performances instead of picking based on idealism, what I mean is ideally Partey-Sambi offers all of what Arteta wants from his double-pivot however if they're not performing to their best and AMN is in good form then perhaps he should scrap his ideal.
There is also a case for experience. AMN is still relatively young for an experienced player, but AMN has been there and done it vs Liverpool. He isn't phased by high pressure games. He just had a motm pefromance, he would have been chomping at the bit to start this game next to Partey.

It's one step forward with management and one step back. You can't go to Anfield and give Liverpool the wide areas while playing 2 in midfield. Either go 3 at the back or 3 in midfield.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
There is also a case for experience. AMN is still relatively young for an experienced player, but AMN has been there and done it vs Liverpool. He isn't phased by high pressure games. He just had a motm pefromance, he would have been chomping at the bit to start this game next to Partey.

By experience do you mean being on the receiving end of a few wallopings at Anfield himself?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I find it odd people praising him after his cameo, I thought he was very poor when he came on and nearly gave Liverpool a goal direct from a misplaced pass.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom