• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very nice performance still he got this clumsy touch but today he proving himself as very useful squad player to have

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Credit to AMN he did pretty well today.
He certainly wasnt MOM though
People just gettin over buzzed as he finally gave a half acceptable midfield performance.
Mainly because its such a shock:p.

Fair play though. He needs to at least keep that level to be a good squaddie.
Lets hope he can continue & make progress
I would like him to make it.
👍

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Credit to AMN he did pretty well today.
He certainly wasnt MOM though
People just gettin over buzzed as he finally gave a half acceptable midfield performance.
Mainly because its such a shock:p.

Fair play though. He needs to at least keep that level to be a good squaddie.
Lets hope he can continue & make progress
I would like him to make it.
👍

no-no-no-no.gif

The streets don’t forget that you were twerking for Elneny ahead of my boy AMN.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nobody chat to me today about this. I have smoke for everybody tonight :lol:

MOTM in the PL for AMN in midfield. He's building his stock there just like I believed he would if he had the chance. Think he edges ahead of Lokonga for me and starts next to Partey.

:drool:

Certain man have gone missing. I know every single person who was chatting rubbish about him and tried to banter us that’s he’s not good enough for our club.

Come out, we just want to talk.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

AMN was excellent today! Think it was a big statement by AMN that he can hold down the midfield base with Lokonga. What I like about AMN is that he is physical and quick. If he gets his head screwed on right and has a run of games think he can be something.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He did well today. I said before the game that I've never been a fan but we do need cover for Partey, for his injuries and for Afcon. AMN showed today he can do it, he just needs to do it every time he's given the chance. I'd much rather have a player who knows the club and the players, rather than having to bring someone else in.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He grabbed his chance, well played. There is an opportunity for him with Xhaka out. Fair play to Arteta to play him instead of Elneny.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He was good today but I do feel like people are going a bit overboard. I didn’t think he got on the ball as much as he should have. Lokonga doubled the passes AMN did today and for that he was targeted by Wolves. I would like to see Ainsley get more involved in the build up and not just venture forward. Still, he’s cooler than Polar bear’s toenail. Never seems phased and despite his size he moved a couple man like it was nothing. Good outing today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did well today. It seems Lokonga as the junior did more of the running but positionally, AMN was on point. I liked his foul on Sarr that led to our goal and I think he's pretty concentrated tbh. It's just his poker face that make people think he's nonchalant.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

My issue wasn’t the he’s not good enough to be in midfield shouts (because lbr a few good games there isn’t sufficient, especially if the opponent is Watford) it was the he’s got a bad attitude shouts based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. It really used to get on my damn nerves…
If anything I think he has one of the best attitudes

Henry boi

Was great yesterday, did the basics kept it simple. He had such a great game you hardly noticed him because he was always at the right place at the right time. He's positioning is great surprised me a lot. think he's needed against Liverpool but I would play him at RWB

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He was excellent, has been looking so much cleaner in possession. Thinking I was unfair on the lad and I hope he keeps proving me wrong.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
:drool:

Certain man have gone missing. I know every single person who was chatting rubbish about him and tried to banter us that’s he’s not good enough for our club.

Come out, we just want to talk.

He was good today. I thought he was terrible against Norwich. Yesterday he attacked the ball aggressively, he didn't do that against Norwich. He passed forward well too and his pass started the goal. He didn't really do that against Norwich.

What he did less well was his positioning to receiving the ball. For whatever reason he drifts to the left wing too often.

His best performance in an Arsenal shirt though and maybe he's got a future here after all. He needs to accept though that he needs to do the dirty work and win the ball back and he has his value

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My issue wasn’t the he’s not good enough to be in midfield shouts (because lbr a few good games there isn’t sufficient, especially if the opponent is Watford) it was the he’s got a bad attitude shouts based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. It really used to get on my damn nerves…
If anything I think he has one of the best attitudes

100%.

Came across this interview, he seems like a top lad 🤣🤣 nothing like bland Ben White.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Wilshere also commentated on Emile's England call up.

Jack really filling the role of Arsenal's "David Brent" very nicely...since Pires stopped doing it, we needed someone to step up!

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom