• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
The most amazing thing is that while AM users have given up on Chambers and Holding ever improving and want those two gone, Iwobi is always given the “he’s still young” excuse despite being crap for the bulk of the season. Age and inexperience is always used to give Iwobi a break but Chambers/Holding are never given the same benefit of the doubt.

Double standards over here are mind boggling!

Brown Gooner

Some serious knee jerk reactions happening here.
This guy has sucked for the entire season and only got playing time because of the uncertainty over Sanchez combined with Wenger’s favouritism. He was nothing special last season too.

Disgraceful that users keep defending him while other youngsters like Chambers and Holding are thrown under the bus. Also, new signings like Lacazette too are not spared but for some miraculous reason Iwobi gets a free pass because he is a youth product.

Brown Gooner

I forgot about that... **** man, that makes both the Ox and Gnabry transfers even worse.

Gnabry will come back to us eventually. This is his home. I believe.
I don’t think he will be coming back any time soon. Bayern are not a selling club like Charity F.C. He is doing alright at Hoffenheim and recently Jupp praised him too.

Plus playing for Bayern would give him a much better chance to represent Die Mannschaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom