• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Having the ****s didn't stop Gary Lineker playing for his country - typical weak Arsenal mentality imo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Having the ****s didn't stop Gary Lineker playing for his country - typical weak Arsenal mentality imo.
Hope he ****s himself when he does MOTD in his underwear next season. Would be fitting.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He has entered the next stage: media hype.

I think he'll get through this well, as he seems to be of level-headed character. Will be interesting watching to see if this Sp**s him further though, the attention can be used to his advantage.

9jagooner

He should start tonight for Nigeria.
Despite playing only about 10 minutes in the home game against Egypt, he showed enough to earn a start tonight in the return leg. Almost had an assist but Victor Moses missed the one on one with the Goalkeeper.

I reckon he'll start alongside Moses and Musa

samshere

Why so serieuse?
So, he's opted for Nigeria, has he? Means we'll be without him for 2 months every odd year. Wished he'd chosen England, not only would we have had another english player, but we also wouldn't have had to deal with his absence every second year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh well, as long as he's home grown. If he becomes a truly top player then the AFCON absences might become annoying, for now it's getting him good international experience.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh well, as long as he's home grown. If he becomes a truly top player then the AFCON absences might become annoying, for now it's getting him good international experience.
Maybe Arsène wenger will buy an extra midfielder to deal with the absence of elneny/iwobi, like city did with yaya toure? :)

9jagooner

So, he's opted for Nigeria, has he? Means we'll be without him for 2 months every odd year. Wished he'd chosen England, not only would we have had another english player, but we also wouldn't have had to deal with his absence every second year.
Don't worry. Unless a miracle occurs tonight, Nigeria may not qualify for next year's AFCON.
However, barring injuries, he'll be at the Olympics with the U23 team this summer.

chessygoal

My guess would be when the Ox was considered better than Hazard and Sterling by more than a few inhere
You don't have to go that far :
- Jeff dummies KDB => OMG the new Pires is tall, black, and plays for Arsenal.
- Zel makes an assit in preseason => OMG the new Fabregas
- Akpom scores a hat-trick in U21 => OMG the new Henry
We really overyhype our kids, and I actually like that with our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom