• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Lizzozette stinking it up again yesterday. This is 5 consecutive games under Arteta where he's not scored while also managing to mess up several good opportunities in most of the games. And yet we have people clapping and praising him for working hard. A 55 million striker being praised because he runs about. People used to laugh at folk saying Giroud was good for defending set-pieces.
Lizzozette :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lizzozette stinking it up again yesterday. This is 5 consecutive games under Arteta where he's not scored while also managing to mess up several good opportunities in most of the games. And yet we have people clapping and praising him for working hard. A 55 million striker being praised because he runs about. People used to laugh at folk saying Giroud was good for defending set-pieces.
What I don’t understand with this hard work thing, EVERY striker in the PL offers that, Deeney did it, watched him today. It’s a base level stuff, why is Laca putting himself about so praise worthy or built up to be something it’s not with comparisons to Firminio.

Malky

Established Member
Time to stop playing this clown, just end it and bench him. Or preferably sell him. I'd rather Auba at CF with more time for Martinelli, Saka, etc. He's becoming one of the worst CF's we've seen at this club. Yet people were seriously comparing him to Firmino the other day :lol::lol::lol:

Malky

Established Member
What I don’t understand with this hard work thing, EVERY striker in the PL offers that, Deeney did it, watched him today. It’s a base level stuff, why is Laca putting himself about so praise worthy or built up to be something it’s not with comparisons to Firminio.
People on here comparing this clown to Firminio have no shame, Fiminio is Elite, Laca wouldn't look out of place at Villa..... next season, in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom