• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If I really wanted to say what I want to say about Lacazette, I'm probably going to get banned for a long time. So, all I'm gonna say is that Premier League football is NOT for Alex and for the sake of his own career and reputation he should seek a move in January.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This guy is barley Premier League quality. The vast majority of Premier League sides have a superior number 9 to this waster.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He needs dropping. He needs selling. Auba up top

Jae

I've tried my best to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's done here, absolutely done. Form has deserted him, confidence is shot to bits and he can't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Needs moving on.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Center forwards in the Premier League that are better than Lacazette:

Firmino, Aguero, Jesus, Martial, Cavani, Werner, Abraham, Giroud, Kane, Vicinius, Vardy, Calvert Lewin, Jiminez, Ings, Adams, Antonio, Haller, Wilson, Watkins, Maupay. Thats 20, there are probably more.

These posts are basically my posts from 2017/18 recycled. But people were happy with these performances back then.

Tbh I don't see much difference between Laca then and now. Hell, I don't even see a difference between his form POTY year and now.

He scored in the first 3 games of the season but his general play worried me big time. I saw it coming.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nketiah is nowhere near ready to be the answer nor may he ever be but how has it went from Eddie starting most games at the end of the season to us now having a situation where Laca is seemingly undroppable?

Martinelli wasn't exactly used a lot by Arteta pre lockdown so I don't even see him being automatically starting when he comes back either.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Tbh I don't see much difference between Laca then and now. Hell, I don't even see a difference between his form POTY year and now.

He scored in the first 3 games of the season but his general play worried me big time. I saw it coming.

Yeah you saw it before we even signed him, you could see he wasn't good enough in his first 10 games.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's completely finished.. His legs are gone, father time has claimed another victim.

It's just painful watching him attempt to play football, Arteta needs to put him out of his misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom