• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So pleased he scored, after 2 PL games without scoring and looking way below par vs Palace, I was starting to worry for him. This goal and performance will give him a lift, if he needed it!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The only area where he needs to significantly improve is his positioning.

He's nowhere to be found on low crosses. He doesn't get enough opportunities to score imo.

Whereas I think Aubam is far less talented as a player overall his positioning is world class. He's always at the right place at the right time that's why he gets so much tap in.

If he improves his positioning he could easily become a 25+ goalscorer in the league.
I think Emery is telling him to have a bit more of a free role. In his interview with Wrighty they were talking about how Wenger only wanted him in the box but Emery has given him license or perhaps suggested that he looks to involve himself more in the buildup too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not just him. I think Laporte and Lenglet deserved a call up as well. Maybe Deschamps is hesitant on calling up players whose name starts with an L. Domenech used to look at players Zodiac signs for his squad selections so it’s not entirely impossible
Dechamps will regret not calling them Rami Sakho giroud are just poverty

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Partly to do with his system. The manager is pants (yes he won a World Cup I know) and can’t get the best out of Griezemann and co without a big lump up top. Combine that with wide players who you can’t ignore and it means Lacazette is pretty much competing against Griezemann.

It’s unfortunate.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Not just him. I think Laporte and Lenglet deserved a call up as well. Maybe Deschamps is hesitant on calling up players whose name starts with an L. Domenech used to look at players Zodiac signs for his squad selections so it’s not entirely impossible

What about Umtiti? I mean, I consider him overrated as feck, but he still isn't bad enough to not be called up for the NT. Well, whatever. Barcas gain, they rest two CBs, and our gain, we rest our main man up front.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
What about Umtiti? I mean, I consider him overrated as feck, but he still isn't bad enough to not be called up for the NT. Well, whatever. Barcas gain, they rest two CBs, and our gain, we rest our main man up front.
Umtiti is injured

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His competition is probably Martial.

DD not going to have a big squad turnover of the World Cup winners before the Euros.

Martial in good form, same goal total, up for POTM award for October & more versatile... Not sure I pick Lacazette this time.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It’s good for us he’s not called up. He’ll get a nice breather and will fire him up even more. Thanks La France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom