• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think that is really unfair. He's scored against most of our rival teams. Turns up in big games (when he actually starts). He relies on service and has been getting none.

Also I feel is cold streak has been bought about our tactical indecisiveness.

Too many games he’d either be a sub, not feature or play 60 minutes.

You could see how annoyed he’d get when he was subbed and I feel like it’s messed his rhythm up.

PEA seems like the type of striker who can come off the bench late and still score whereas Laca seems much more of a confidence player.

Needs to start more games down the stretch, and get a bit of faith.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

You could see how annoyed he’d get when he was subbed and I feel like it’s messed his rhythm up.

PEA seems like the type of striker who can come off the bench late and still score whereas Laca seems much more of a confidence player.

Definitely. He needs a run of 5 or so starts. Most strikers do. He's proven in his career that he scores plenty of goals.

blaze_of_glory

They should both be starting together as much as possible.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Giroud was criticized for not scoring 20 league goals a season.
Lacazette is on his way to do the same the second season in a row.
We paid 50m for a striker who barely improved us.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mustafi and Xhaka being mentioned as our main failed signings over the last years while we spent over 50m on this guy.

He is yet to prove he is an upgrade on Giroud

The fact he doesn’t lie on the ground gurning for 2 mins when he misses a chance, thereby taking himself out of team play and missing out on any rebounds or secondary attacks is a clear upgrade.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Giroud played with Sanchez, Özil, Walcott and Cazorla behind him, Laca plays with Iwobi and is waiting for grandpa Lich to provide a cross.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Giroud played with Sanchez, Özil, Walcott and Cazorla behind him, Laca plays with Iwobi and waiting for grandpa Lich to provide a cross.
yeah yeah yeah, the same story as "Giroud holding Özil back from breaking the assists record, with Lacazette and Auba he will be getting 50 assist a season".

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Laca is having a **** return. Om sure noone can arguee that

Zaza

He was lost today. I've said it time and time again - he lacks the physical qualities to be truly elite. If you're as small as he is, you need to either be very quick and sturdy or be supremely technically gifted. He has good technique but lacks quick feet and can't get shots off that much.
We need to have a discussion about him and Aubamayeng.
One needs to go.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He was lost today. I've said it time and time again - he lacks the physical qualities to be truly elite. If you're as small as he is, you need to either be very quick and sturdy or be supremely technically gifted. He has good technique but lacks quick feet and can't get shots off that much.
One needs to go.
no.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OG scored 100 goals for us (I think). He also went 16 games at one times without scoring while Gampa Wenger kept playing him.

Very unfair comparing the two.

Mraven

Giroud played with Sanchez, Özil, Walcott and Cazorla behind him, Laca plays with Iwobi and is waiting for grandpa Lich to provide a cross.

Fact is that we are still scoring a lot of goals this season. It’s just that our record signing number 9 can’t score enough.

Ironically his only standout ability is his finishing

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I’m unhappy with Laca now too but give me break.

Giroud was criticised for being slow and one dimensional. His goal return is a byproduct.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One needs to go.

I was with you until you said one of them has to go. Aubemayang has better numbers than Aguero, Kane, Firmino and anyone at Chelsea or Man U since he arrived. I think only Salah matches him.

You are bonkers if you think yesterday was anything more than a bad game from him in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom