• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yet when people state the obvious.. We have two different strikers with different abilities and they can both be appreciated.. you take that as "Laca is way better than PEA"

You literally just posted some article saying Lacazette is a better striker dummy.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You literally just posted some article saying Lacazette is a better striker dummy.
Yes, posted for reference. Does that mean everything I read, I support? I've read Mein Kampf too, does that make me a Nazi? What ludicrous logic.
I posted it because it is clear Lacazette makes ARSENAL better at the moment. That does not mean I think he is the better player, just that he is currently the better suited to our tactics and way of play.
I honestly couldn't pick the better player between them because of their vast differences in play.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not anymore. Racism, Fascism and Nazism are okay today and in many cases are they not only the norm but also the real victims in this world!

Can't even call out racism these days without legions of a certain hue coming at you saying you're pulling a race card or that there's no racism you're just being sensitive. The racists have basically won cos they can say and do whatever and there will always be people supporting them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't even call out racism these days without legions of a certain hue coming at you saying you're pulling a race card or that there's no racism you're just being sensitive. The racists have basically won cos they can say and do whatever and there will always be people supporting them.
I find this so interesting because the opposite is true here in my country. But I do see your point as I am on the internet constantly with Europeans and Americans and this does seem to be the trend. Just such a foreign concept to a white South African..

Anyways. Lacazette, big racist in your opinion or just **** like Giroud;):lol:

HBL

Established Member
He is a great striker. Hope he can get to 20 goals in the league this season which he thoroughly deserves, then maybe opposition fans will take him more seriously, not that I really care tbh. He brings so much more than goals to the team though and we are just a better team when he is on the pitch imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom