• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
His positioning was too good in the first half. In the second half, he was spending most of the time in midfield and defense defending hard. Hence he was not present in goal scoring positions. Worked his ass off. Lovely player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
13 goals 8 assist he really good player to have can't believe some people want us ti sell him

I don't think its a case of some people wanting us to sell him, its that some feel he could be sold for various reasons. I am one of those people! Unless we are going to play 2 up front I don't see us keeping both Laca & Auba, we are not City, we cant have £50m players sitting on the bench.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think its a case of some people wanting us to sell him, its that some feel he could be sold for various reasons. I am one of those people! Unless we are going to play 2 up front I don't see us keeping both Laca & Auba, we are not City, we cant have £50m players sitting on the bench.
As big club you always should have quality options in case of injury or plan b. Would rather sell mustafi ospina elneny for 30M then sell Laca for 40-50M

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As big club you always should have quality options in case of injury or plan b. Would rather sell mustafi ospina elneny for 30M then sell Laca for 40-50M

I hope we sell those 3 anyway :) If we can afford one of Auba or Laca on the bench and they are both happy then great, but I cant imagine either being happy with that set up. You saw Laca's face today when he was going to be subbed off, then Iwobi saved any problems by getting injured. I just feel we will cash in.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He missed some gimmes, but I love the fact that his positioning continues to improves. As that improves, he's gonna be a big goalscorer for us.

Last season, he wanted the ball on the plate for him and rarely could he get himself into good goal scoring positions. Now, he's timing his runs better and PEA and Van Persie like getting into great goalscoring positions.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He is an absolute bully on the pitch. That 2nd goal wouldn't have happened if he wasn't on the last defender's arse the whole time and then closed down the keeper.
Lacazette has scored against 18 of the 22 Premier League clubs he’s faced.
Exactly, yet some on here will tell you he is garbage..
TBF, he missed a bit of a sitter again. May have been slightly overhit to him initially but his poor first touch did the damage.
Still I loved watching him. He had the defenders utterly spinning at times and you could see even on the 30 min mark they were riled up from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom