• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are your major question marks on Laca?

Didn't rate him in France and haven't seen anything that justified Arsenal fans creaming their pants over him. Very much Walcott like. Ghosting around for whole matches popping up with few goals. Meh player.

Luckily he has the adapting card on him so I give him chance but Giroud and Welbeck are both better at the moment.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I'm gonna start hating Giroud again if we sub Laca off every game for him.

Even though Giroud has proved he can contribute goals from the bench? It keeps Laca fresh too.

Don't forget it's a World Cup year. Both strikers need as many minutes as possible.

You just have to ask if he is only gonna show up in home games against easy teams. That is the big worry because we can't have passengers all the time in this team.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
You just have to ask if he is only gonna show up in home games against easy teams. That is the big worry because we can't have passengers all the time in this team.

Jesus Christ he played one away game where he actually scored and was wrongly ruled offside.

Arsenal fans are the worst most negative fans I have seen.

Like wenger, looses confidence in a player for no reason at all.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh1dFpn.jpg

vuellQr.jpg

Cute couple :lol:
Late to the party but what the **** is this?!:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nobody would have scored that from the position he was in. Initially I thought he could have taken it around the keeper, but with a burst ball he wouldn't have been able to do that and play probably would have been stopped anyway.

The only chance that he has missed so far was vs Stoke with a bad touch. If he is in a shooting position he 9/10 makes the correct choice.

The problem is that we are not creating for him. Lukaku has had over 20 shots for United. Lacazette barely receives the ball in a position to shoot and it's not due to his lack of movement. Our decision making as a team is of a very low standard.

Attacks break down or the shot is taken by the wrong person because of seriously bad decision making. Giroud could have squared for a tap in. Bellerin could have slipped Lacazette through 1 v1 with a simple pass but failed. Xhaka messed up multiple opportunities as did Kolasinac. On top of that you have Ramsey dwelling on the ball slowing attacks down and Özil being overly cautious with through balls. Only when Alexis is back and in form will we see Lacazette threaded through consistently, which is a sorry state of afairs considering that he is leaving and the next best person to do that is leaving also, with our 3rd option in Cazorla injured and our 4th in Wilshere out of favour. It seems Lacazette will be feeding off scraps.
I hate our final third decision making. Besides Özil and Sanchez everybody else is incredibly selfish or just plain silly. This guy is lethal and certain players need to put the team first.

Enough with the excuses... Lacazette is our striker. Welbeck has had more shoots than him and having shoots was Welbeck weakness going into this season.

#LacatheGhost

Jesus Christ he played one away game where he actually scored and was wrongly ruled offside.

Arsenal fans are the worst most negative fans I have seen.

Like wenger, looses confidence in a player for no reason at all.

It was not wrongly ruled offside. It was the right call. He struggled heavily that game. Even if we dominated Stoke we lacked goal scoring striker that game.

He needs to do a lot more and I'm sure it will come after 1-2 year of adapting period but until now I'm just gonna call it as I see it.

thierrytheking14

Enough with the excuses... Lacazette is our striker. Welbeck has had more shoots than him and having shoots was Welbeck weakness going into this season.

#LacatheGhost

Me and you had a brief discussion about Laca towards the end of July when I felt you were being ridiculously harsh on him. You then said:

In the same post you quote me on I'm giving him a chance:

"I hope he will show more as the season progress."

Mate if this is you giving him a 'chance' then f**k me - I'd consider taking up supporting your local tiddlywinks team.

The guy has 2 goals in 3 starts for us in his first season in the Premier League. What in Jehovah's name are you actually expecting from him?

thierrytheking14

To contribute more to our overall game. To be more involved. At least slightly more than Walcott does.

I'm waiting. In the meantime I keep posting and take part in debate about his ability!
His link up play has been very tidy, he's scored 2 goals in 3 starts and he's still getting to know the team/league.

Your definition of 'giving him a chance' and mine obviously differ. You're being overly critical of him in my opinion.

His link up play has been very tidy, he's scored 2 goals in 3 starts and he's still getting to know the team/league.

Your definition of 'giving him a chance' and mine obviously differ. You're being overly critical of him in my opinion.

Not like I'm saying he is a trash. Fine player. His link up play has been below average. Got dropped rightfully after Stoke game.

Hope his overall game will improve with time because we need better if we want to do something this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom