• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why do you guys always have to label anyone who disagrees with you as "Laca lovers" or "fanboys"? Even the people who are defending him have criticised his goal tally.

They are blind to objective analysis. They cannot fathom that other people are not seeing only black & white, love & hate.

They see things only from their perspective, and if someone states something even tiny bit against that side, they are "Laca lovers" or similar.

The faster you label people as something, the less you have to use your brain on why is the other saying something. You can just skip it and be sure they are "Laca lovers" so no need to pay any heed. Easy living.

senna

That's my main point, no one ever cut Giroud as much slack as they do Lacazette and the standards for Laca are very low compared.

Giroud undoubtedly had better link up and hold up play too. Just dont get why most fans think Laca is so important to this team, if he left we woudlnt notice at all. Maybe its the friendship with Auba.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
BPP doesn't go this far with any other player, I just wanna know why he hates Laca this much. :lol:
Everyone here seems to have at least one player they can't stand, for some it's Laca for others it's Özil and for one it's Bellerin. I really disliked Giroud for example, perfectly acceptable player but just could not stand him most of the time. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a valid reason, their existence alone is enough. Was on my knees crying tears of joy for ****ing Vardy such was my desperation to relegate Giroud to bench player only to end up being rejected. That whole Vardy thread is embarrassing in retrospect.

drippin

I really disliked Giroud for example, perfectly acceptable player but just could not stand him most of the time. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a valid reason, their existence alone is enough.

You smelled that hidden Chelsea lover beneath the pretty surface me thinks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Everyone here seems to have at least one player they can't stand, for some it's Laca for others it's Özil and for one it's Bellerin. I really disliked Giroud for example, perfectly acceptable player but just could not stand him most of the time. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a valid reason, their existence alone is enough. Was on my knees crying tears of joy for ****ing Vardy such was my desperation to relegate Giroud to bench player only to end up being rejected. That whole Vardy thread is embarrassing in retrospect.
Vardy thread was hilarious. I wanted that cocaine cowboy at the club (i think).

Giroud was a disgrace of a man. Celebrating his scorpion kick goal after an equalising goal to Bournemouth ffs.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Educate yourself. Walcott ffs. :lol:

1) I did say Lacazette is slightly better than Walcott. Not exactly walcott level.
2) Doing a simple moves once in every two matches (Lacazette) is different to able to do tricky moves ten times in one match (Firmino). People are just picking those rare moments to make a video.

Trofton

Lyon won’t pay Lacazettes wages which had halted ant potential move

Lyon want to loan Laca apparently but want arsenal to pay his wages

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You pay 40m for a guy who score like 20 goals a season teams won't risk pay that for laca specially with his wages 30m is more fair value

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

25m lads please
Championship players and players a who have scored about 5 goals in spain are going for more than that. I get that his wages can be restrictive but i don't think we should be undervaluing our players to this extent. £35m is probably the lowest i would say is still somewhat fair, any lower and we can't really be asking ourselves why we always sell cheap.

drippin

Its the wages that's the problem..

Laca apparently earns £80k more per week than Rodrigo in Leeds. He can't demand a big raise imo in his next contract.

That would make ~4 million more per year. Doesn't make a huge difference.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Laca apparently earns £80k more per week than Rodrigo in Leeds. He can't demand a raise imo in his next contract.

I don't know tbh I think its almost certain he's staying

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca apparently earns £80k more per week than Rodrigo in Leeds. He can't demand a big raise imo in his next contract.

No laca earn 9.5m a year about 180k.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom