• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Who would buy this guy, seriously? Inter are broke and not a chance he goes to Roma with Mourinho there.
Sure Inter could knock a few quid of Martinez, Laca gets his champions league dream and we can let them have Hector as well.

Welcome to the World of Wishful thinking!! 🤣

Malky

Established Member
Why would Lacazette leave? Would likely have to take a pay cut when in 11 months he’ll be a free agent and get the same money or more. He won’t be frozen out here either.
Very true. The clubs even said that unless players leave they can’t sign their targets, so that puts him in the comfortable position.

TinFish

I meant if he isn't up to snuff can sell to a mid-table team for a decent fee.

Selling your star players for a profit to big clubs is a much better prospect than paying off scrubs contracts so they can play in Turkey or negotiating 5m fees with Italian clubs. I long for the days we were actually good enough teams were interested in our players. Currently, no one will touch them with a ten foot pole.
We can't even sell Nketiah and other youth prospects that are not up to 'snuff.'

I have no problem selling star players considering the state we are in now. So long as the deadwood goes we can finally attempt our 6th complete rebuild since the invincible squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would prefer a sale even for 10m at least getting something after paid 50m on him 4 years ago

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You can feel ill suddenly but really strange timing even if he linked to move he should have at least started today game unless mentally he not ready and we made illness as easy excuse

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Agents always lie so it mean nothing. We'll see if they fail to convince Abraham laca is option

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom