• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
How can Lacazette's wages be less of an issue than Abraham's? What are his wages at Chelsea and what is he demanding?

I don't want Tammy, I think he is a mediocre striker. If he's demanding wages higher than Lacazette's 180k/week I want him even less. Can't even sell him off when he inevitably disappoints then.

Typical Arsenal to buy him, though, but I hope they can limit the wages if they do.

Goonger

How can Lacazette's wages be less of an issue than Abraham's? What are his wages at Chelsea and what is he demanding?

I don't want Tammy, I think he is a mediocre striker. If he's demanding wages higher than Lacazette's 180k/week I want him even less. Can't even sell him off when he inevitably disappoints then.

Typical Arsenal to buy him, though, but I hope they can limit the wages if they do.

Abraham is currently on £80k a week, apparently would be looking for something like £125k a week.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Seems like earning 80k per week now and wanting like 125-135k per week.

Goonger

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
So how can it be easier for Roma to get Lacazette then? Must be combination of wages and fee. 50k week difference is 2.5m/year more or less. Guess Laca would cost about €20-25m less so total package is more attractive. No resale value though.

Token Yank

Tammy is not elite but has potential and could probably sell in a year or two for a decent fee assuming he doesn't totally **** the bed and his wages aren't insane. At this point it's probably a risk worth taking assuming the fee is 30m or lower.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we sell Lacazette we need to but a top class striker not another player on that level.

Quite literally none available unless you go to £80M for Isak/Lautaro.

Remember this is just the start of the striker rebuild. Auba will be gone soon too, Tammy is replacing Lacazette if it happens.

TinFish

Tammy is not elite but has potential and could probably sell in a year or two for a decent fee assuming he doesn't totally **** the bed and his wages aren't insane. At this point it's probably a risk worth taking assuming the fee is 30m or lower.
Ah yes we will sell him back to Chelsea when we are done developing him alongside Saka to City. What a position to be in eh.

Token Yank

Ah yes we will sell him back to Chelsea when we are done developing him alongside Saka to City. What a position to be in eh.
I meant if he isn't up to snuff can sell to a mid-table team for a decent fee.

Selling your star players for a profit to big clubs is a much better prospect than paying off scrubs contracts so they can play in Turkey or negotiating 5m fees with Italian clubs. I long for the days we were actually good enough teams were interested in our players. Currently, no one will touch them with a ten foot pole.

Nenad

NINTCHDBPICT000454434693.jpg

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Funny when you think about it.

We are hoping he can get us back to the Europa League, before he leaves at the end of the season.

But when he was signed, we were hoping he could get us back to the Top Four...as we felt we were too good for the Europa League.

:lol:
I actually read a report the other day that Laca would only consider leaving us for a Champions league club :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually read a report the other day that Laca would only consider leaving us for a Champions league club :lol:

I mean, the Champions of Northern Ireland technically qualify for the Champions League...I am sure they would have him :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Who would buy this guy, seriously? Inter are broke and not a chance he goes to Roma with Mourinho there.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who would buy this guy, seriously? Inter are broke and not a chance he goes to Roma with Mourinho there.
Why would Lacazette leave? Would likely have to take a pay cut when in 11 months he’ll be a free agent and get the same money or more. He won’t be frozen out here either.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom