• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No way either him or Auba leaves, I think.

If Pierre wasn't on the money he is, then I could see Inter wanting to swap Martinez for him, not sure he will take a big cut to join them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t Laca on much more?
Lacazette may be on more but if he goes to Roma they won't have the outlay of a 30m fee plus wages.

I'd happily let him go on loan for the season if they covered his full wages. Then Roma or whoever can pick him up on a free at the end of the season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have a problem now. I keep chopping and changing Laca for Auba in my sky sports team. Now it looks like they both may miss tonight. Think I'll go for Pepe :lol:

OSBK

Established Member
I have no objection to him leaving but the timing for us again is nothing short of a car crash. Laca leaves, we get rolled on a replacement with no guarantee he settles before christmas. All this shouldve been done weeks and weeks ago.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

NINTCHDBPICT000454434693.jpg

I remember when AM lost their absolute **** over this. Had people saying it'll ruin their fitness and all should be fined and banned.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I have no objection to him leaving but the timing for us again is nothing short of a car crash. Laca leaves, we get rolled on a replacement with no guarantee he settles before christmas. All this shouldve been done weeks and weeks ago.

Interest may have started now, things in windows move quickly.

Frustratedgunner

It's amazing how it's the start of the season and all this **** is going on.

Chelsea are completely settled. Not hearing much in the way of United having problems. Leciester either. Sp**s apart from Kane everyone seems content. There's bound to be some unhappy players at City and not a word.

Yet it seems our issues are ever present. If it isn't Özil it's Xhaka. Now it seems Laca/Auba have a problem.

Surely if it was just a genuine flu them being super social media men they would post something to quash the rumours?

OSBK

Established Member
See how we react when he leaves. Personally, Ødegaard and a GK is all we'll see come in.

Agree with the arrivals, i do think we will be bent over by madrid with Ødegaard. Laca money and a poor start to the season(pot 9 points behind top 4 if we dont massively improve in the next 2 games). Madrid will ask for a top fee for him and we will have to pay.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agree with the arrivals, i do think we will be bent over by madrid with Ødegaard. Laca money and a poor start to the season(pot 9 points behind top 4 if we dont massively improve in the next 2 games). Madrid will ask for a top fee for him and we will have to pay.

Madrid are in no position to ask for a top fee.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How? Madrid need as much money as possible, we need that player.... they are hardly going to go here have what YOU need for a fraction of the price. Madrid hold all the cards

Ødegaard has two years left. He's unwanted and unused and Madrid are desperate for money. The fee won't be above £40M.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom