• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Happens even more if Tammy comes tbf.

Not like our captain is getting benched.

Honestly don't know if Tammy would be dropping that deep like Laca does, anyway. Problem with Lacazette is that his fitness levels really are not up to par and he's never atacking the box.

Won't matter anyway bevause our build up is too slow and ponderous.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Can we stop quoting Alfredo pedulla, another bullshit merchant.

I only want to see rumours posted by @field442 or @yousif_arsenal

@American_Gooner fell off

tenor.gif

@American_Gooner

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Funny when you think about it.

We are hoping he can get us back to the Europa League, before he leaves at the end of the season.

But when he was signed, we were hoping he could get us back to the Top Four...as we felt we were too good for the Europa League.

:lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Funny when you think about it.

We are hoping in can get us back to the Europa League, before he leaves at the end of the season.

When he was signed we were hoping he could get us back to the Top Four, as we felt we were too good for the Europa League.

:lol:

It's the circle of shiiiiiiiiiit

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Abraham and Lacazette comparison is pretty simple.

Lacazette has a better through ball and better ball striking ability. However, it doesn't matter as he physically cant get into the box and he doesn't go into contact in the box.

Abraham is Faster, stronger, better in the air, better at running in behind, better at holding the ball up when the ball is high, better at flick ons and also better in the 6 yard box. He lacks decision making, but in terms of scoring goals, with the way we whip balls into the box and across the face of the goal, he won't have a problem scoring.

The times of having world class strikers who create something out of nothing are pretty much gone. They are more facilitators who create space and finishers. Players like Benzema are not coming up through the youth ranks. Your block buster finishers and scorers are now wide players.

I hear people say he is poacher. If he can become as effective as someone like Diego costa, I would be happy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The story they're talking about here ended up being confirmed by English sources
Okay, so I was right not to trust them, doesn't sound like trustworthy source.

Yeah it is logical they would ask for more than 40-50 million, but also they're not in a good position to negotiate more.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom