• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why this bum won our 'player of the season' last year I'll never know.
19 goals and 8 assists in all competitions + dropping down all the time to help the midfield. His overall contributions in terms of goals was the same as Auba's in the PL, only Auba didn't really do defensive work or assist as much as him.
I'd say that's worthy of praise. Stop being a **** and give credit when it's due.

Last edited:

TornadoTed

Established Member
I literally couldn't care less if Laca stays or goes, he is a decent player and has his important moments over a season but nothing special. I don't remember caring less about a supposed 'star' player.

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
19 goals and 8 assists in all competitions + dropping down all the time to help the midfield. His overall contributions in terms of goals was the same as Auba's in the PL, only Auba didn't really do defensive work or assist as much as him.
I'd say that's worthy of praise. Stop being a **** and give credit when it's due.
People are so desperate to find something to praise him for they're using his supposed defensive ability, or that he's been some creative force in midfield. **** off and just admit he's an average CF.
Considering the fee we paid he's one of the worst signings we've made.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
People are so desperate to find something to praise him for they're using his supposed defensive ability, or that he's been some creative force in midfield. **** off and just admit he's an average CF.
Considering the fee we paid he's one of the worst signings we've made.
Considering we have an actual bum on the team that assisted 2 goals in the last 2 seasons and is our highest paid player, you decided to have a go at Laca because we paid a relatively big amount of money on him?
I'll remind you that this guy contributed more in terms of assists than our main source of creativity, so let that sink in.

Zaza

It's 2020 and we still have people who believe in Laca. To be fair, I also was a fan.
Dude is washed. He can't even do what's he's good at at a decent level anymore.
Sell with or without ucl.
Turned out to be as average as Giroud.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
pmarsenalgraphic1.jpg

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
As soon as they start talking about how they are happy to stay, you can tell that there is no other club in the world willing to pay them what we are already paying. Seen that with Özil, Mustafi and now this guy. I can't blame him because it's his last massive contract, but it looks like he will either block some of the youngsters or he will just sit on the bench and collect his paycheck every month.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
It would be a bad choice if we lose him but think Eddie or Martinelli can prove they are ready.

Malky

Established Member
Considering we have an actual bum on the team that assisted 2 goals in the last 2 seasons and is our highest paid player, you decided to have a go at Laca because we paid a relatively big amount of money on him?
I'll remind you that this guy contributed more in terms of assists than our main source of creativity, so let that sink in.
19 goals and 8 assists in all competitions
Auba didn't really do defensive work or assist as much as him.
Why are you bringing Özil into this? Auba didn't do as much defensive work? Despite playing on the wing, where he was constantly tracking back to cover the FB? He also had as many assists as Laca last season across all competitions, plus a golden boot and is on track for it again this season, despite playing as a winger. Meanwhile Laca went a full calendar year without an away goal and, was it 7, home games without a goal?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why are you bringing Özil into this?
I'm obviously bringing him into this because you brought up the transfer fee and Özil is our highest paid player that doesn't deliver week in-week out.
Auba didn't do as much defensive work? Despite playing on the wing, where he was constantly tracking back to cover the FB?
I barely saw Auba do defensive work that's actually putting pressure on his opponent. He has this thing where he'll never commit 100% when putting his foot in because of the fear he'll get injured.
Laca, on the other hand, doesn't give a ****. He goes all in when trying to get the ball back.
You're forgetting about him playing some time with an injury and then being sidelined because of it, so that plays out in how you perform.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom