• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Saw him play against Ajax, still half injured. Impressed me with his hungry style in and around the box, looks very threatening. Think he'd score loads for us.

StefanB

Saw him play against Ajax, still half injured. Impressed me with his hungry style in and around the box, looks very threatening. Think he'd score loads for us.

Been saying this for almost 4 seasons now. He would suit us perfectly.

Sadly we instead have ****ing Giroud as first choice and Welbeck as a contender. OK squad players both of 'em, but no way near good enough to be considered first choice at a club like Arsenal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't seem the brightest move coming out with all this before the transfer ban is overturned. Real had theirs reduced to one window & Barcas appeal rejected if I remember correctly.

BBF

Basically the best striker we can get with Wenger in charge.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Even with the great seasons Lacazette & Tolisso have had if I turned up at Lyon to purchase one player I would still come away with Fekir.

Love to see him & Alexis in the same team.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Even with the great seasons Lacazette & Tolisso have had if I turned up at Lyon to purchase one player I would still come away with Fekir.

Love to see him & Alexis in the same team.
So you are not to see it in Arsenal cuz Alexis will leave.

Goonerboy_1989

Aevi

Hale End FC
Depends what you mean by "proven". In my book he's not proven at all.
For me it's just a player who has a solid goalscoring record over several seasons. Whether that can translate into our club/league is another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom