• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not surprised Mbappe is heading to Real, no need for a stepping stone if they are promising him everything he wants. It seems like he'll be getting the starting spot he's asking for.

Oh well, we tried. I'm happy knowing we put everything into signing him, and that we were the club with the best chance after Real. Lacazette will be good enough for what we need. Now if we could just get Lemar too :drool:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

First page of this thread...

thinking-face.png
Taking the piss this season 21 goals now I think in the league already, clinical ****er he is.

Page 4, Jan 2015.

DanJ39

As long as we don't have to see Welbeck leading the line anymore I'm fine signing lacazette is a bonus a actually top striker a realistic target to

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Rated him before it was cool. He is who we should have signed last summer without a doubt. He has great finishing. Specially the technique of his shooting and how he makes space for them reminds of David Villa. He is a rounded footballer who'll thrive in our style here. He has speed, mobility, agility and strength. Only thing against him is his height which isn't a big deal frankly. I can imagine both Alexis and Özil getting along with him very well on the pitch.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Rated him before it was cool. He is who we should have signed last summer without a doubt. He has great finishing. Specially the technique of his shooting and how he makes space for them reminds of David Villa. He is a rounded footballer who'll thrive in our style here. He has speed, mobility, agility and strength. Only thing against him is his height which isn't a big deal frankly. I can imagine both Alexis and Özil getting along with him very well on the pitch.

Rare moment... I... I agree!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since our bid rejected for Mbabe i knew he won't be signing for us then you understand the club move plan b you should thanks god we are getting Lacazette if Lacazette did rejected us we could end up with Plan C and strikers like Joshua king or somebody from Spain like Lucas ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom