• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&Dreadjm

Long live Alexis you muthafuckas......if he has to pull off a sneaky dive to win us a pen on the weekend, dive away! The dude's a fair player who's been hacked to bits left, right & centre and even though he had a shocker tonight was still the player that came closest to scoring a legit goal.

Fancy him to bag our winner at the Lane...:D

ARSNLNO1

Disappointing to see him do that last night, but that's what you get from south American's they are superbly talented but also extremely unpredictable at times. I think you have to take the rough with the smooth. I would say though his performances have not been great for a few months now but he always seems to look the most likely to score for us.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Things just weren't clicking for him today, he was really really bad first half, but he still almost scored a cracker.

Don't mind the antics at the end especially seeing some the the **** people got away with vs us over the years (glad Barton is finally getting his comeuppance btw).

Also wish Wenger would have come out with the Sir Alex "he could have been killed" special to really wind up Huth and LCFC. :lol:

karl

I don't get some Arsenal fans that complain about what Alexis did last night. We have often conceded late in games and ruined the result and he was doing anything to get us over the line and break up Leicester momentum. I think it is 2m distance from the throw in officially, but he was bending the rules and annoying a team that had been playing dirty anyway.

As @James Bond said, we have been on the receiving end of this and desperately need this squad to get serious about winning at all costs. Great job done.

mm76

Yer Da
I don't get some Arsenal fans that complain about what Alexis did last night. We have often conceded late in games and ruined the result and he was doing anything to get us over the line and break up Leicester momentum. I think it is 2m distance from the throw in officially, but he was bending the rules and annoying a team that had been playing dirty anyway.

As @James Bond said, we have been on the receiving end of this and desperately need this squad to get serious about winning at all costs. Great job done.

i thought his standing there was fine, it was going down about 10 minutes after he was hit by the ball that spoiled it... i actually laughed at first because i thought he was joking :lol:

karl

i thought his standing there was fine, it was going down about 10 minutes after he was hit by the ball that spoiled it... i actually laughed at first because i thought he was joking :lol:
Whatever it takes to win. Unless it is stamped out across the board, you have to start taking any advantage you can to match other teams.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The ball hitting his shoulder and him rubbing his lip for the rest of the game had me in hysterics. He clearly didn't stop to think that we all see far more than the ref. And that delayed dive will be looped on every social media for everyone to laugh at :lol: I already can't wait to see it again. Comedy Gold! :lol:

I think the poor passing and getting stuck inside the triangles of Foxes, shows he has problems on his mind. Recently he has really lost form, but not effort. Doing the dying swan, 10 seconds too late, and spending the next 10 minutes dabbing his mouth hoping to find blood on his sleeve was no vindication. Fuchs could have run up to the line, thrown the ball and clattered into him quite legally. Alexis' frustration with things all too obvious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He better not give the ball away against Sp**s like he did yesterday we will be in big trouble. he just trying to hard sometimes he need to hold the ball better and play it simple.

say yes

forum master baiter
His reaction to the throw in was brilliant.

The dozen or so misplaced passes not so much. One of his worst games in an Arsenal shirt.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't care about his 'gamesmanship' every little helps at the top level. If you don't join in then other teams will just do it to you.

Would be hilarious to see the reaction if Özil or Ramsey did it though.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I don't care about his 'gamesmanship' every little helps at the top level. If you don't join in then other teams will just do it to you.

Would be hilarious to see the reaction if Özil or Ramsey did it though.

Would have been pasted ,pretty sure Özil has been already:lol:. My stance is who cares ? miniscule incident .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Played like 14/15 Ox last night.

**** like that is why he will only play on the wing for one of Europes elite.

Think he has lost a bit of power to take on players this season after two summers constant football . A long break will do him good .

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Let's be honest - the dive was embarrassing behavior for a grown man but it was also hysterical at the same time. Basically, better him than me. Haha.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hasn't really got going for him in this formation, not sure his suited to the CF role in 343 either with his need to come deep.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some people just like to moan, if they found a £50 note on the street some of these on here would complain about littering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom