• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn Sandwich

The symbolism of losing Sanchez and having Özil follow him out the door would be disastrous to the club.

You can make logical reasons and understand losing Nasri and Fabregas in a window, as tough as it was but to lose two top player now is unthinkable. It should only be about progressing forwards these days.

It would be unforgivable in current circumstances.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Reporter- "Arsène, who would you replace Alexis with and where will the goals come from?"

Arsène- "Look, I've made 20000 signings in my career and we signed Xhaka to hit long balls to Giroud. Giroud gets frustrated and cheats on his wife. I'm here to bring out the best of humans."

Toast

Established Member
Questioned about the Chilean international, Marotta said: "It's a nice to hear that many players like Juventus. The fact of the matter is that now this team is where it has always been regarded to belong historically, now it's normal that we are very appealing and that many important players would like to arrive at Juventus. Di Natale refused us but those times are long gone. Sanchez? He's a great player."

Toast

Established Member
Corriere-dello-Sport-534674.jpg

Hinderz

It's in no way realistic but neither is us wanting to sell Alexis. So it would take something expectional... Pogba is pretty exceptional :p

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
to Juve? it would be a lateral move, not really beneficial to him or anyone, unless they pay him better.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not worried since it's Juventus 'monitoring' the situation. Their final offer will be £25m, in installments. A tenner every 6 months or something.

Other teams start sniffing around then we've had it. The other thing is that he's got 2 years on his contract, he'll be here for at least a year.
I'd be more worried about Bayern Munich who have an aging Robben and Ribery that needs replaced. Also, they've just wrapped up two deals and the season isn't even over.

We are utterly useless. It may be paper nonsense but surely everyone has that lingering doubt this is true. We have a horrible reputation for losing our best players and it's always for the same reason. Never going to compete for the trophies that matter. Arsène had his excuses in the past there are none now. Splashing huge sums two seasons in a row with back to back cups shows spending is a key ingredient in winning. To top it off Leicester won the league. Losing a star player sighting expectations will be the final nail in the coffin. Not one I want to see happen because I want our new manager to have Alexis in the team.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not worried, can't see us selling.

Sell Alexis then Özil follows him out the door.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nothing gonna happen. We just making it hard for ourselves to not offer them new contract earlier im confident Özil gonna stay he happy. About Sanchez well i think he want to play around better players he only got Özil the others are bit s**t. Wenger need to convince Sanchez we will improve the squad and he wenger should do that.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
As I'm reading this thread I'm listening to a Springsteen song where he sings: 'It's a town full of losers, and I'm pulling out of here to win.' Fitting.

Show some balls and be proactive Arsène, before we're going back to 2011.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Nothing gonna happen. We just making it hard for ourselves to not offer them new contract earlier im confident Özil gonna stay he happy. About Sanchez well i think he want to play around better players he only got Özil the others are bit s**t. Wenger need to convince Sanchez we will improve the squad and he wenger should do that.

"Boss, I think the others are a bit s**t."

"No. They are just a little bit s**t. It's like when you take a s**t and keep the handbrake on."

"What...?"

"I did not see it."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Look, ehhh, are you not a little bit happy that we are third from ninety-two?"

"**** this s**t."

"Little bit s**t."

"SHUT UP."

BobP

Memri Fan
Knowing Juventus, they'll probably offer a swap deal involving Padoin, Caceres and De Cegile for half of the ownership rights of Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom