• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Really? I thought the City one was complete PR fluff, it made them seem like the good guys up against evil Manchester United. Still good to watch of course.

The Sp**s one was pretty authentic as well tbf.
Lol don’t forget those scenes with “here goes happy go lucky joker Mendy” I’m sure they wish they could delete that.

I thought the City one was pretty awful OnlyOne liking it pretty much confirms it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You seen his cringy walk around videos with the players? If he sacks that gimp interviewer Frimmy he can have my respect.

Agreed. I didn’t even realise that Frimpong lad had moobs until I saw the Matt Turner video yesterday smh

Our fanbase needs to start pumping those weights and sniffing creatine.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Untitled.jpg

I have so many questions: who came up with the idea? who designed it? what was Arteta trying to convey with this image?
All part of the culture change innit. This is going to be a total cringefest and I can't wait. There's going to be so many excellent photoshop opportunities :drool:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I saw 2 seconds of this trailer and I understand everything. Arteta couldn't motivate me to take a sh*t after eating day old Nandos.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The episode were Auba gets quartered is going to be talked about for ages.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Current leadership/squad, how our season ended etc. doesn't matter. If you're an Arsenal fan you should be interested in getting a peek on how the club actually operates behind the scenes, how our players and coaches actually act in the dressing room on matchday and so on, even if it's been edited down.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Nah, he's talking about Nketieh, because Jesus is not a #9. That's the point of the tweet.

I knew I was going to get called out the moment I hit the "post reply" button but, as they say, them's the breaks :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom