• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I think all this overt yelling is because he's over enthusiastic with his new career.
Once he wins something or becomes more experienced, I guess he'll start to mellow down.

The west ham half time team talk was hilarious. He'd lost his voice by then itself.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think all this overt yelling is because he's over enthusiastic with his new career.
Once he wins something or becomes more experienced, I guess he'll start to mellow down.

The west ham half time team talk was hilarious. He'd lost his voice by then itself.

Think at times he was just pleading his team for a reaction, energy, something. I said earlier in this thread he will learn to pick his moments, right now for him it's every moment.

As the team gets better I'm sure the screaming will be less also. Him practically begging Laca for 2 goals during one of the half time talks was hilarious ngl.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Subtle?

Untitled.jpg
Haven’t gotten to this scene yet, hoping it doesn’t piss me off.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The bright side is I am absolutely in love with Saka now. I always rated him as a player, but I just saw him as a good boy/robot. He's genuinely someone you can be proud of and gladly associate with the clu
Still feel the same towards Saka, just a very good guy, I’m still not drawn in by his natural charisma/sauce or whatever though. More of a little brother I want the best for.

Eddie has completely won me over with his completely ruthless and unnecessarily harsh speech to Sambi :lol: :lol:
6AC9E9F6-7041-4552-B25B-4380A82586BD.jpeg
DAC06070-8222-4047-A7FE-4A3D397D3BD1.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah man wtf is this?? No?! This isn’t just my version right??🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 8596

"Edison invented the light bulb”
"I want to see a team that is connected, because, without connection, a bulb is nothing. I want to see a team that is connected to each other and that shines. When we are connected, we connect with 60,000 fans and create more energy. Heat creates light and life."

Lol. Probably spent nights thinking of this. Without the cameras there he’d just come in and say, “Are you ready lads”?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Still feel the same towards Saka, just a very good guy, I’m still not drawn in by his natural charisma/sauce or whatever though. More of a little brother I want the best for.

Eddie has completely won me over with his completely ruthless and unnecessarily harsh speech to Sambi :lol: :lol:
View attachment 8597
View attachment 8598

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eddie's bars was a beautiful example of right message, right messenger.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
"Edison invented the light bulb”
"I want to see a team that is connected, because, without connection, a bulb is nothing. I want to see a team that is connected to each other and that shines. When we are connected, we connect with 60,000 fans and create more energy. Heat creates light and life."

Lol. Probably spent nights thinking of this. Without the cameras there he’d just come in and say, “Are you ready lads”?

You can tell by the lack of swearing, his improv speeches contain the word "****ing" like every 10 words

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

View attachment 8597
View attachment 8598

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah love Eddie, by all accounts he deserved his chance way way earlier and who knows, maybe our season would have turned out different. But that episode 7 we saw the steel and determination from Eddie, love it.

And yeah eddie was some supervillian in that scene lol

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom