• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Spanish fans will watch him in black&white next year again.

He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world."

Then the journalist said: "Real?"

Morata replies: "It's a big club".

Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Morata: "Only two of them are in CL next season." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Already posted, mate.

Keep this up and we'll be changing your username to Reek.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Don't think you could even sign Xhaka, Benatia and Morata before the Euros on FM.

Insane if we get them done.

If there is any truth in us bidding for Morata, then its exactly what I said we had to do last week, ie bid for him before the Euro's and have an agreement in place with Real re sell on fee.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Well Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus and Arsenal have all treated both players in pretty much identical fashion, so I'd say it's fairly accurate.
Not so much. Morata has great control of the ball, and Welbeck doesn't. That makes a world of difference in the game because it gives Morata an edge in all of dribbling, passing, and shooting.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Chelsea and United in the race? Well let's hope Wenger's favourite bargaining tool 'the champions league' can do what it's meant to do. No way should they beat Morata to us when they can't offer CL.

This is in the bag fellas.

say yes

forum master baiter
The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Spanish fans will watch him in black&white next year again.

He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world."

Then the journalist said: "Real?"

Morata replies: "It's a big club".

Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Morata: "Only two of them are in CL next season." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

The **** is this? :lol:

Oddly similar to some Vidal 'quotes' last season: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/vidal.284876/page-30

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

£38million for the Spanish Danny Welbeck? If that's true then my earlier comment about us being horrible negotiators is true. He moved to Juventus two summers ago for €20million. What's he done since that warrants his price more than doubling? An increase in €30million, for ****ing what.
Money in football has gone up by a crazy amount. Alan Shearer cost less than Danny Welbeck.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You better stop listening to yourself as well then, lad;

giphy.gif
I've missed you.

What a furious return. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom