• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Duel monster

This is my concern with this guy.

Can he receive on the half turn and create the space we need centrally?

I expect that if we are in for him, there has to be some homework done in this regard. Being physical is not enough anymore.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is my concern with this guy.

Can he receive on the half turn and create the space we need centrally?

I expect that if we are in for him, there has to be some homework done in this regard. Being physical is not enough anymore.
You think Spanish Moyes care about receiving the ball on the half turn?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I like him but not sure he is needed tbh.
Possible TP replacement?
Needs to improve his passing but is very good defensively. We looked at him before he went to Everton.
Certainly wouldn't say no but not sure he is a priority tbh especially with FFP.

SA Gunner

You think Spanish Moyes care about receiving the ball on the half turn?

Absolutely

Why do you think TP5 is still at the club, because he is the always available, hard working, model professional?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Absolutely

Why do you think TP5 is still at the club, because he is the always available, hard working, model professional?

So you think when Arteta wanted havertz and everyone and their mother said it was bad idea for midfield he saw something no one saw? And now Arteta sees something in onana no one sees? We know exactly what Onana is. Even Everton fans complain about how inconsistent he is technically. But he is a physical monster. If you think Rice not being able to progress the ball like Partey was bad, onana is even worse at it.

SA Gunner

So you think when Arteta wanted havertz and everyone and their mother said it was bad idea for midfield he saw something no one saw? And now Arteta sees something in onana no one sees? We know exactly what Onana is. Even Everton fans complain about how inconsistent he is technically. But he is a physical monster. If you think Rice not being able to progress the ball like Partey was bad, onana is even worse at it.

I dont know how you conclude that Arteta doesnt like technicality in players because we bought Havertz. I mean how do you draw such a specific conclusion when the very same Arteta has bought Ødegaard, Jorginho, Trossard, TP5, Jesus, Zinchenko, Raya.

Look, I get it. You want to always paint Arteta in the worst possible light, in this case matching up to your moniker.

But try and be realistic when you do this ok?

SupersoakerArsene

Hes not our guy. Get Palhinha instead. Can play the ball to the right colour, instead of this guy...

Besides that, we still need a Ode back-up/creative midfielder. Get Barella in!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Onana....

not-happy-cross-office.gif

Gn1212

I presume and hope this is just the club keeping their options open. I don't think he's at a stage that he can help us much.

I think he would be lost in the shuffle if he were to join us now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems an odd one this? Unless we are able to move Partey on, which seems unlikely at the moment....

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom