• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Partey is playing as he always plays. You happen to not notice for some reason.

No people just attempted to rewrite history. Both Xhaka and Parety were woeful last season. Partey has has several very poor peformances earlier this season. It's good to see Partey finally put in good peformances together and finally get some consistency. Really hope it continues ad he has been great of late. Xhaka has been immense this season.

Legend14

Established Member
No people just attempted to rewrite history. Both Xhaka and Parety were woeful last season. Partey has has several very poor peformances earlier this season. It's good to see Partey finally put in good peformances together and finally get some consistency. Really hope it continues ad he has been great of late. Xhaka has been immense this season.

No data on this whatsoever, for both players, so we’ll just ignore.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We have one already though! 🤔

Not For Me No GIF by Originals

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Give Onana-Rice pivot a hot knife and they couldn't cut a butter let alone cut a through ball.

Arteta's wet dream though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Life under Arteta is such that I don’t know whether this is sarcasm.
He have nice ability of going forward carrying the ball good passing but really more of guy who asked do more defensive work I'd still buy him to replace one of Jorginho and Partey he good player

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom