• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Belotti

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What's not to like? He looks like scoring machine...are they just the clips or have you been watching him this season?
Mostly clips but I've seen a few games this season. He's a good talent but I wouldn't pay 80m for him. I'd back him if he came here, he does know where the goal is so he'll always be dangerous. But I'd like a more dynamic forward - someone who can dribble and is quick.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'm not a big fan. Bit like when everyone was losing their minds over Icardi. Can't argue with his goalscoring to be fair, but I'm not crazy about this guy.

I'm not so keen based on the compilations I've seen either.

He looked like he was gaining benefit from some absolutely dire goalkeeping. Even Dzeko has been a goal machine in Serie A

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Torino again confirm they will sell him only if someone activate his 100M euros release clause they will reject 70M bids.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most of these hyped strikers don't look great or exciting on YouTube. Mbappe is the only one that gets you out your seat.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I'm not a big fan. Bit like when everyone was losing their minds or Icardi. Can't argue with his goalscoring to be fair, but I'm not crazy about this guy.
Exactly, seen nothing special from him but does seem to get the job done and works his ass off, good physically.

I'm afraid this is more cavani than anything else. With better finishing I reckon

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Exactly, seen nothing special from him but does seem to get the job done and works his ass off, good physically.

I'm afraid this is more cavani than anything else. With better finishing I reckon

How is that a bad thing exactly? Cavani is world class. Arguably the best strikermovement in the world and his finishing has improved massively.

ARSNLNO1

I'd rather keep Perez than buy Belotti, we need a more mobile dynamic front man that can run well with the ball at his feet as well as finish.

blaise

If we are keeping Sanchez and Özil then we dont need a classic CF, we need a player like Welbeck just with better finishing, a player who can also open lanes for our two main players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we are keeping Sanchez and Özil then we dont need a classic CF, we need a player like Welbeck just with better finishing, a player who can also open lanes for our two main players.

A player like Mbappe fits the bill. If we can keep Alexis & Özil we only need to bring in Mbappe and a Santi replacement. Surely we can afford that, especially with shifting out eg Gibbs, Campbell, Giroud, Debuchy. We already have the LB coming in and Szcz back if we want him, lets blow our wad on Mbappe!

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom