• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No chance of this one happening but I wouldn't want him anyway. He was just doing his job but I've disliked him since that goal against us in the semi. Thanks Koscielny!

say yes

forum master baiter
No thanks. Great player but would be mad expensive and we don't need another winger / CF.

Would be an awful use of limited resources.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Too old. He missed his chance 7 years ago. Keep him amd his massive wages where he is so he can drag Barcelona further into the dirt.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Barcelona: Hmmm how do we dump our trash?
Also Barcelona: Yeah of course. Let's call Arsenal, they go down for anything.

Barca to Chelsea: Hey guys to do you want Griezmann?
Chelsea: No he's too old now, but I know a team that always takes our old trash, maybe they'd take yours too!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Be interesting to see where he ends up. Juventus, PSG and United would probably be the sides who could afford him and have a use for him.

6666Louis

Depending on price. Might be smart business, in particular, because of his movement. We lack movement in and around the box. Also, he doesn't lose the ball+ he's a great finisher + decent work ethic + winner + 5 good years.

We have great creative passers in MØ, SAKA, ESR. we lack runs.

I would play him as number 9. Again, for his runs without the ball is great. Sell auba+laca.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Depending on price. Might be smart business, in particular, because of his movement. We lack movement in and around the box. Also, he doesn't lose the ball+ he's a great finisher + decent work ethic + winner + 5 good years.

We have great creative passers in MØ, SAKA, ESR. we lack runs.

I would play him as number 9. Again, for his runs without the ball is great. Sell auba+laca.

I thought you were done posting here, berg...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Barca to Chelsea: Hey guys to do you want Griezmann?
Chelsea: No he's too old now, but I know a team that always takes our old trash, maybe they'd take yours too!
In fairness, we take Barca's younglings and Henry aside, we give them our high quality rubbish. Don't want Griezmann.

ThePortugueseGunner

The project that I believe is the best for Arsenal does not include paying close to 100M for Griezmann, who is having the worst seasons of his career and is reaching 30 years old, while making that kind of money per week.

If Arsenal were to spend that amount of money in someone, I think it would make more sense to spend it on a player that has shown his value, and still has a good margin to progress and, eventually, become a club icon or be sold for profit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guy really was on the start of the way down when Atletico sold him.

Was underrated in his prime before that and deserved to win a major trophy but the 2021 version who earns £795k a week and turns 30 next week is a hard pass.

We shouldn’t have fumbled the bag and got the deal done in 2013.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom