• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need new owner too. No manager is going to come here in having to make profit in the transfer market or spend around 50 million each summer.

We either take Kroenke and hope we get lucky with average managers like Poch or Klopp. Or we get new owner who wants to hire the elite manager.

Ao18

We need new owner too. No manager is going to come here in having to make profit in the transfer market or spend around 50 million each summer.

We either take Kroenke and hope we get lucky with average managers like Poch or Klopp. Or we get new owner who wants to hire the elite manager.
Didn't they spend over 100 mil last summer?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I want an Italian bastard in next.

Need to get some good ****ing coaches for the load of ****e we have at the club.
Absolutely. Tired of seeing us getting walked over. Even a group of 11 cavemen with boots on can be more organised by a proper coach.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We signed the bloke voted best LB in the Bundesliga and played an out of form right back at LWB instead. We signed one of the best finishers in Ligue 1 for £52m and left him on the bench for Welbeck, a bloke who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. He dropped Holding down to the U23s after the Leicester game and then puts him back in the side AT ANFIELD while leaving our £35m centre-back on the bench.

I don't even know how he can think those kinds of decisions are anything but farcical. He's a complete joke.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I agree time to go big for carlo and bend bayern over they deserve it!!
You know I would've loved him 2 or 3 years ago but I feel he's going down a similar path to Wenger. I mean nowhere near as bad but I'd love someone like Conte, who's young and has the fire to compete and succeed but also has the experience

VancouverCanuck

Something I don't understand, if Wenger doesn't want to retire why don't he just go and manage another side? Maybe PSG, maybe England....... heck he probably can swim in money managing a China team. No reason why Arsenal is the end of the story for him, a change in scenery probably will be the best for him too.
At Arsenal, he gets to call all the shots. Used to be able to say he brings us the top 4 trophy every year, but not any longer. Yet, more than half the fans and the board still back him.

At PSG, not only is he expected to win the league, they are expected to challenge for the CL. And Wenger is not exactly known for winning European trophies, is he? There is no way he could get away with all the excuses he has at Arsenal.

So why would he go to PSG? And what would PSG want him?

Zaza

I'm sorry only a fool would defend Wenger at this moment. Say what you want, on paper, we are a better side than Liverpool. Allegri would challenge for the league with this team. Wenger has to be sacked by the end of the season. Enough is enough. 2010/11 was the last decent season we had.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was flip floppin you tosser.
A stone throwing fence sitter it is then. Carry on blaming Kroenke for the shambles on the pitch. You do realise other managers can sometimes make a difference? Oh, that would mean you have to humble yourself and come over to the other side.

I bet Maradon found it easier coming out of the closet in Argentina than you are as you hang precariously from the last strand of a grey pube on Wengers balls. :D

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

How did you get into it? I want to start.
I started with a random yoga DVD.. learned the basics, now I go to classes once a week or so. Do lots of reading on mindfulness too (thich nhat hanh)
I thoroughly recommend it. Changed my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom