• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Isn't this a fail already? It means the board have offered him something.
I think there is no secret, that they have offered new 2 years deal with pay raise from 8 to 10mln. Because of that we see all these protests, fans don't have other resort. The ball is in Wenger's court.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think there is no secret, that they have offered new 2 years deal with pay raise from 8 to 10mln. Because of that we see all these protests, fans don't have other resort. The ball is in Wenger's court.

Something wrong at the top of the club, as I have been saying for ages.

Why are the board offering him a new deal after this season?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Vieira is right

The players can do better.
This is ridiculous. It's the same scenario for every manager that's under pressure, in that the players-- for whatever reason--are letting them down. How is this any different? And anyway, how do we know Wenger isn't letting them down?

The 'players are letting him down' argument does not fly. And if they are the manager has to go, because you don't sell the squad ffs!

This is ridiculous. It's the same scenario for every manager that's under pressure, in that the players-- for whatever reason--are letting them down. How is this any different? And anyway, how do we know Wenger isn't letting them down?

The 'players are letting him down' argument does not fly. And if they are the manager has to go, because you don't sell the squad ffs!

I didn't read your post but I disagree with you.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Planning to fly a banner over the Hawthorn stadium next week is totally uncalled for. Idiotic.
C6qnD39WwAIAq0I.jpg

Four days later:
C6qnEtsXAAEJgg-.jpg

:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do guys like DT and Arsenal Fan TV realise they'll have far less relevance when Wenger leaves.
It's not only those, all the Arsenal websites, blogs, and forums are likely to halve their traffic overnight with possible loss of sponsors, if there's no more IN/OUT heated debates.

Wenger's been a gold mine, not only for the club but for all kinds of satellite busineses.

No publicity is bad publicity :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom