• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I actually don’t like that simply cos of the collar. It’s basically an average modern Arsenal shirt with a retro collar stuck on, no joined-up thinking.

Also, this retro thing from Adidas was cool, but why don’t they try coming up with some new designs instead of just riffing off old ones?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Apparently the away kit is black and the 3rd(hopefully CL) kit is some kind of light pastel pink. Hopefully nothing too garish.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
When I see the following Arsenal Adidas kits, I immediately associate them with the following.

Screenshot_20220322-120600~2.png
When I see this shirt, I immediately recall when I first started to support Arsenal. Liverpool Vs Arsenal at Anfield, No, not 1989 but 1991. Paul Merson scores to give Arsenal a 1 - 0 Win. Watching that Match on ITV, I began to support Arsenal, as pretty much everybody at School supported Liverpool. I liked how Arsenal went to Liverpool and spoilt there Title aspirations. I liked Paul Merson, liked his goal and celebrating with the Arsenal fans at Anfield.

Screenshot_20220322-120122~2.png
This kit makes me think of European Cup nights at Highbury in 1991. Under the floodlights, there was the High of Austria Vienna, where we Won 6 - 1. Then there was the Low when we faced Benfica at Highbury. The game went to extra time, ended up losing 3 - 1? We missed out on the lucrative Group Stage, which was gutting.

Screenshot_20220322-120241~2.png
This shirt takes me to Wembley 1993. Charity Shield match versus Manchester United. There is a picture of Ian Wright next to the goalpost, with Peter Schmiechel next to him.

Screenshot_20220322-120752~2.png
Aaahhhh!!! As much as I like this shirt, it reminds me of Opening Day of the Season matches at Highbury. Norwich City 🟨🟩 where we lost 4 - 2 in August 1992, there was the Highbury Mural. There was also Coventry City 🟦🟦 where we lost 3 - 0 in August 1993. Mick Quinn hatrick. Can remember the Clock End was being fitted with seats. 🕒

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Usually the home kit gets done reasonably competently, it is the away kit I despair of. Why can't we just go with a slightly deeper yellow kit with blue shorts, and don't get me started of the third kit. That mint green monstrosity with caravan brown we sported recently....someone should have undergone a vasectomy with a blunt instrument over that.

35d65acf02956e8d6292534bc8c8dcaa.jpg

The current away kit is too light yellow. Same colour as when you are well hydrated....Nike made a lot of rubbish for us, but the above at least had the right colour for the away kit.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Liking both of those, is it Adidas alone who produces our kits? Like how does it work from a design point of view, cos we seem to be getting a lot better kits out of Adidas compared to Utd for example, does anyone know how it works?

I like the road we are on with kits, personally I'm not a football shirt wearer but you see kits work as fashion these days, like PSG have done well with the Jordan kits, I think thats where Arsenal should try to enter too before others get in on it, scoop up them fashion fans and get some female focused ones too.

I genuinely think there is a market for it and a club need to tap into it, kinda like with Yankee hats, Lakers jerseys etc, PSG set a trend with help being located in Paris, we should endorse the London style or something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The black and gold one is extremely good. Hopefully they don't mess it up with wierd short color.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Plain red shirt with white sleeves. Surely there cant be ny complaints this year after a lot of you wanted this. But wait.... there's a little zigzag pattern on the collar. Yuck. 😂😂😂. I swear some of you will NEVER be satisfied.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ødegaard, 8...is gonna look beautiful on that black and gold shirt, can't wait to buy it!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Both are fantastic 👏. Home kit looks like a grower.

Know some will say the away ones are not traditional in being yellow or blue but it is nice to change it up every now and then especially if kits are so regularly changed. Still hope to keep the traditional ones but theses are amazing.

Club making me bankrupt with theses sexy kits

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Both are fantastic 👏. Home kit looks like a grower.

Know some will say the away ones are not traditional in being yellow or blue but it is nice to change it up every now and then especially if kits are so regularly changed. Still hope to keep the traditional ones but theses are amazing.

Club making me bankrupt with theses sexy kits
Reported for triggering @OnlyOne

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom