• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why choose Newcastle over big European teams? Why choose United and how were Liverpool, City and Chelsea chosen?

Heck if you dont want to look at the big money boys, how were Leicester City able to put together such a good team?

There are ways and means to persuade quality to join us bud, there isnt some block when it comes to Arsenal.

The biggest challenge for our club is investment. With enough investment we are able to build our club up in relatively quick time, because we already are established internationally.

I dont know. Arsenal right now is the last team I would sign for and I'm a fan.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont know. Arsenal right now is the last team I would sign for and I'm a fan.

That's fine buddy.

Just remember, that's you and your wisdom on a fan forum.

We dealing with real life here, not hopes and dreams.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That's fine buddy.

Just remember, that's you and your wisdom on a fan forum.

We dealing with real life here, not hopes and dreams.

If theres no hope for a better future or you dont dream of winning titles whats the point. We have been talking about the same thing for 15 years. 15 ****ing years of my life and I havent seen any positive changes. That's half of my current life.

What does this mean?

giphy.gif

I give up. I'm back to my quantum chemistry!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's mean Kroenke trying helping the club he own during the crisis. I was totally expecting he doing that just im interested how much amount he gave us.

My first guess would be that we are paying up some loans to lower the interest on these loans which I read somewhere that they were very high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll be nice kroenke give us 200m maybe he finally woke up and want us to spend and compete with big teams. I know it's sound funny but 100-200m it's nothing for kroenke i feel he can get these kind of money back in like a month

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Warchest boys!!! We had £94m in fixed rate bonds. I don’t have a ****ing clue about any of this but I think that means the Kroenke’s have paid that back. There was lots of talk about a certain amount of the cash reserves being needed to guarantee the debt (amongst other things) so it might free up some of that cash and mean we don’t have to pay interest anymore.

Reactions: A_G

Its a loan owners do that when they put money into club like man city or Chelsea but still don't know how much kroenke gave us

Yeah that could also be it!

It'll be nice kroenke give us 200m maybe he finally woke up and want us to spend and compete with big teams. I know it's sound funny but 100-200m it's nothing for kroenke i feel he can get these kind of money back in like a month

I highly doubt this. I think the loan/investment from Kroenke is just so we can survive the covid. I don't think there is something going into transfers but it would be a pleasant surprise if it was so.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Warchest boys!!! We had £94m in fixed rate bonds. I don’t have a ****ing clue about any of this but I think that means the Kroenke’s have paid that back. There was lots of talk about a certain amount of the cash reserves being needed to guarantee the debt (amongst other things) so it might free up some of that cash and mean we don’t have to pay interest anymore.
So would the "Arsenal can only do swaps and free transfers" narrative be dead now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Still, it's something" ...is what Stan's wife says to him in bed every night, the absolute ****.

What a scumbag, worst day ever for our club when we were sold to him :mad:

sdotzdot

Established Member
"Still, it's something" ...is what Stan's wife says to him in bed every night, the absolute ****.

What a scumbag, worst day ever for our club when we were sold to him :mad:

What exactly has he done wrong? He hasn’t a clue about football so doesn’t get involved in the football matters, which is how it should be.

We’re a massive club with a lot of revenue streams to be self-sustainable and ever since we’ve come out of financial hardship due to the stadium build we’ve invested quite heavily, we’ve just not invested that well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So would the "Arsenal can only do swaps and free transfers" narrative be dead now?

I don’t have a clue. The notice to the stock exchange says they redeemed the fixed rate bonds and floating rate bonds. The fixed rate totalled £94m and the floating rate £50m. I don’t know if they’ve redeemed all of them and paid all of it back or just some. Either way i think it means they’ve paid back a big chunk of the debt. So the debt is on KSE now which could mean we don’t have to pay interest anymore.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom