• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Hire Headhunting Company To Recruit Scouts

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal sack scouts who have sucked over the last decade and every fan has complained about recruitment.

Arsenal set to try and sign better scouts, every fan cries more tears.

What did you guys want? :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
And years before that, so maybe that's why they're bringing in new scouts?! F*ck me @ArtetaOut had a point, you're thick as pig muck.
They’re bringing in new scouts because they are covering their mistakes. Guys like Cagigao should not have been let go, he recommended guys currently at the club like Martinelli ffs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also scouting is about networks and long-term relationships. If you cut down a tree and plant a new tree, its roots aren't as deep, it doesn't take in as much carbon dioxide, it takes years to get back to the state the original tree was in. Scouting isn't coaching, it's not about immediate results. Every year there's so much churn at Arsenal. Gazidis goes, Sven goes, Raul comes, Raul goes, Edu comes, scouts go, scouts come. No stability, no sustainable networks, no time to grow.

You think the club's reputation is in good condition within the game when we sack scouts and hire new ones when we realised we actually needed them? I wouldn't be surprised if many inside the game thought Arsenal were a total joke.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Out of all the French talent available during that period, Grimandi brought us Yaya Sanogo ffs

He should have been binned on the spot.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal sack scouts who have sucked over the last decade and every fan has complained about recruitment.

Arsenal set to try and sign better scouts, every fan cries more tears.

What did you guys want? :lol:
How has Cagigao sucked when he’s found and recommended Bellerin, Martinez, both who could bring in 50M in sales.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They’re bringing in new scouts because they are covering their mistakes. Guys like Cagigao should not have been let go, he recommended guys currently at the club like Martinelli ffs.

Covering mistakes? How is it a mistake because they found 1 or 2 gems in a decade? You have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

Facts is we've been nowhere near a PL trophy in a decade and a huge part of that is scouting/recruitment and that was realised so these guys were lost therejobs. Now we're bringing in replacements.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So what was the issue back then?

Our scouts were finding all these amazing players, but Ivan was overruling them all as he thought Xhaka and Mustafi was a better use of £70 million...that can't be what was happening, it makes no sense :lol:

Our scouting team needed an overhaul, maybe sacking everyone was too far, but we needed a change.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How has Cagigao sucked when he’s found and recommended Bellerin, Martinez, both who could bring in 50M in sales.

Oh la de da 25M each when they are in their prime in this market, is absolute rubbish.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Covering mistakes? How is it a mistake because they found 1 or 2 gems in a decade? You have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

Facts is we've been nowhere near a PL trophy in a decade and a huge part of that is scouting/recruitment and that was realised so these guys were lost therejobs. Now we're bringing in replacements.
We’ve been top 4 for so many years BECAUSE of our scouting. What hurt was not signing top players that push us further to compete.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We’ve been top 4 for so many years BECAUSE of our scouting. What hurt was not signing top players that push us further to compete.

I thought it was because Wenger was an absolute genius and overachieved?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Why would they be? I expect Hairspray to twerk for Edu like that, but I thought you had better brand management.

I mean we have no idea who they are so we have to wait and see, do I trust the club? Not really, but the idea to replace the scouting network is the correct one.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is ridiculuos, another reason why sacking of Edu along with Arteta is an absolute must. These amateurs have giant egos but are showing to be so incompetent at their tasks, it defies belief.

On topic, a far better scouting network would come from AM than any headhunting company can bring you.

@MutableEarth - scout for lower divisions and finding young, future big players
@Rex Banter - La Liga scout
@Toby Andrl - Bundesliga scout
@yousif_arsenal - Serie A scout
@El Duderino - Brazil and South America scout
@Gooner416 and @blaze_of_glory - North and Latin America scouts
@American_Gooner - Chief scout and transfer approver

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is ridiculuos, another reason why sacking of Edu along with Arteta is an absolute must. These amateurs have giant egos but are showing to be so incompetent at their tasks, it defies belief.

On topic, a far better scouting network would come from AM than any headhunting company can bring you.

@MutableEarth - scout for lower divisions and finding young, future big players
@Rex Banter - La Liga scout
@Toby Andrl - Bundesliga scout
@yousif_arsenal - Serie A scout
@El Duderino - Brazil and South America scout
@Gooner416 and @blaze_of_glory - North and Latin America scouts
@American_Gooner - Chief scout and transfer approver
They should hire Deluded Gooner. He spots em even quicker than me!

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom