• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Marmaduke

It's the biggest deal in the PL apparently but I thought we had a deal with a crypto currency. I'm sure the Dutch will get over it.

Europeans should really **** off with their high minded opinions of what countries do with their cash. Don't want Rwanda spending your money don't send it, or put stipulations on it....

Tell Royal Shell to share a fraction more of its proceeds where it drills...

*On a more serious note. I always disliked marketing but I wonder if there is any real proof that 30m to have "visit____" on a sleeve can proportionally boost tourism.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Europeans should really **** off with their high minded opinions of what countries do with their cash. Don't want Rwanda spending your money don't send it, or put stipulations on it....

*On a more serious note. I always disliked marketing but I wonder if there is any real proof that 30m to have "visit____" on a sleeve can proportionally boost tourism.

If advertising didn't work I imagine we wouldn't be bombarded with it every second of the day.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Especially when you consider that many of the struggles African nations are enduring today are the direct residue of brutal European colonization of which the Dutch were one of the biggest culprits. Whatever aid these countries are giving is not enough to make up for the harm they've caused.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

It might make people think about the country but the place still needs to sell itself. Maybe it works better if Fly Emirates offer discounted flights to Gooners....

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom