• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania fantasy premier league

bobbypires

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
No defoe and stubbs...and just when i get rid of mellberg and wright phillips they go and have good games......
No Defoe?!?!?!
OMG. How much I hate Sp*rs!!!

Canuck

Established Member
:lol:
I unloaded Solano just in time for him to score this weekend... :roll:

Dropped to 37 now, OH THE SHAME!
I think part of it might be my stubborn decision to have Bergkamp my captain. What can I say...*shrug*

koivu

So how many people will be dropping Gravesen this weekend? I've had to do that along with Bentley.

seb_afc

Established Member
ahh a horrible stat! we are 13th in the league for the fans' average on fantasy football...Sp**s are top. :cry: ...at least were above man utd and chelsea though

arsenalfan2005

Anyone wanna join me in the Yahoo Fantasty league. My Yahoo ID is deanibo2000. Tell me your IDs and I'll add you. How do you buy players?

Canuck

Established Member
koivu said:
So how many people will be dropping Gravesen this weekend? I've had to do that along with Bentley.

:lol: Yes I finally got around to that. It'll have to be Bentley transfered next week though. I can't afford spending too many points just to trade Bentley for some cheap substitute.

Spike

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
*Yawn*

Its getting boring at the top, kinnda like Chelski :lol:

You've got a good selection, in a good position and just like real life, it's yours to lose. ;)

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I signed up in the second week, so Im a week behind in scores but Im sitting in 33rd spot.

But like you KingReyes, there was a long period where I didnt check or change my team in ages, which really hurt considering Gravesen got sold and I didnt replace the ineligible players.

But I'll be there next year, just you people wait and see! 8)

Canuck

Established Member
24th spot in the league is fairly respectable considering I'm not gung-ho about the whole thing. It's only my 2nd season playing fantasy football ever! Still not overly competitive but I'm aiming for a top 20 finish. :wink:

Well that's all they wrote...managed to finish #25. A bit dissapointing but not too bad I suppose. I'll look to improve on that next season.

Over all it looks like our league didn't really make much of an impact.
ArsenalAmerica's league was rated #35 in best leagues. Looks like that was the top Arsenal Fan League.
Arsenal fans were 12th overall, with LOL Spuds fans LOL taking the top spot. Oh to dream...
Chelski fans 2nd last with WBA fans bottom. I wonder what that says about Chelski fans...don't know squat about football?

Congrats to "The Mighty Arsenal"
Any of our teams make the top Arsenal Fans list?

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom