• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Plus!

bobbypires

Established Member
Yes, you can see the ball and the quality is good. There's only a camera at the same position than the tv matches.

Andrew

OK, I'm going to sign up. At least I won't have to panic about finding commentary on the 'net... And it's supporting the club. Who knows, perhaps my 45 pounds can go towards bring Trezeguet to Arsenal! ;)

neebz

Ok , i am back,
can anyone give me a straightforward answer to the following question?

How many replays do they show in the goals which we can download?

You know how many different angles and how is the commentary of the downloadable goals if any?

nEEbz

bobbypires

Established Member
3 or 4 replays.
3 or 4 different angles.
Good comentary.

In think there are 4 free videos to download at arsenal.com

Andrew

From what I've seen it's great so far. Downloading the goals is the best thing. Looking at highlights is difficult even on broadband because if you choose the high quality one then it stops a lot but if you choose the low quality then it's difficult to see. But I can't wait until a matchday comes along so I can test out all the match day features.

goonerdownunder

i once tried to subscribe to arsenal PLUS but it didnt work, in the arsenal newsletter the next week though it did say that there was a problem with people signing up for it, I'd really like to try again but i dont think I could persuade my mum to pay for it at that amount so soon after christmas, maybe i should use some of my own money that i got today from relatives in england, so give me some advice, do you think it would be worth a 14 year old getting it with his own chritstmas money???? it would use less than half of the money i got. arsenal PLUS looks very good, but i want the opinion (like andrew did) of some people that already have it

KoLo28

Jinn said:
Have you checked out the quality of the free videos Andrew? The Arsenal Plus one's are exactly the same quality.

You'd also be able to see Carling Cup goals, which we don't usually get over here.

Both legs of our semi final are on foxtel :) :) :)

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
Jinn said:
Have you checked out the quality of the free videos Andrew? The Arsenal Plus one's are exactly the same quality.

You'd also be able to see Carling Cup goals, which we don't usually get over here.

Both legs of our semi final are on foxtel :) :) :)

Yeah, I've now seen Ali's goal against Wolves... And Cole's diving header against Kiev. I've never seen them before so just those two goals alone make it worth it. :) I'd recommend it. I think even paying $100AUD is worth it just for all the goals you can download. There is just about every single goal except for the FA Cup matches.

Arsene

I'm in AU as well, i've already been ripped off buy spending 60 pounds to ship out my Arsenal Home Jersey. I think i'll keep that AUD$100 and just put it toward my monthly Foxtel bill, in which I see every Arsenal EPL and CL game, plus the major Carling Cup games, i.e. Both Legs of the Semi, and major FA cup games, i.e. Utd v Arsenal last season. Granted its at 2am in the morning, but we'll live.

Untill a good web contract is given I'm not touching Arsenal.com.

neebz

bless me out,
so whats the cry of the day for me?

Hey, can anyone gift me an Arsenal PLUS! subscription?
Come on, think it as a charity for you favourite club :)

nEEbz

Andrew

Arsène said:
I'm in AU as well, i've already been ripped off buy spending 60 pounds to ship out my Arsenal Home Jersey. I think i'll keep that AUD$100 and just put it toward my monthly Foxtel bill, in which I see every Arsenal EPL and CL game, plus the major Carling Cup games, i.e. Both Legs of the Semi, and major FA cup games, i.e. Utd v Arsenal last season. Granted its at 2am in the morning, but we'll live.

Untill a good web contract is given I'm not touching Arsenal.com.

What do you mean a good "web contract". Do you mean that you fear of being ripped off? Because it won't happen. As soon as you enter in your credit card details it authorises it and then you immediately have access to Arsenal Plus.

Also, I still think it's worth it even if you have foxtel. I think we probably get about 60-70% of games on TV here if you have foxtel but by getting Arsenal plus you can see all the goals, interviews etc. Listen to the radio and all. I've had a ball downloading all these goals (like Wright and Bergkamp's best 10 goals).

pome

im in aus and i had it last season and it was ok, its a bit slow and somtimes its a bit of a bugger getting it on but it was worth it, better than text!

Soler

Established Member
Arsène said:
I'm in AU as well, i've already been ripped off buy spending 60 pounds to ship out my Arsenal Home Jersey.

Mate, go to any Rebel Sport in Australia, and you'll find
plenty of Arsenal jersey's there. I got mine there, a little pricey but it's better than getting it imported.

The Away jersey's are another story, can anyone find them in Australia?

Andrew

Mad Jens said:
Arsène said:
I'm in AU as well, i've already been ripped off buy spending 60 pounds to ship out my Arsenal Home Jersey.

Mate, go to any Rebel Sport in Australia, and you'll find
plenty of Arsenal jersey's there. I got mine there, a little pricey but it's better than getting it imported.

The Away jersey's are another story, can anyone find them in Australia?

Are you sure? I got one for Christmas and my Mum was saying that it cost a huge price (over $100). I then looked on kitbag.com and they're selling there for reasonable prices and even with postage and handling are far cheaper than here.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom