• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
After seeing some highlights and how highly rated he is by some people on here I'm fully on board the Nelson hype train, hope to see him the full match today :bounce:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope we see some youngsters against better team will be good test for them surely Nelson will start this.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Training video released a couple of hours ago.

Mustafi ****ing up at 3:35 as usual.

African Flair

I don’t think there’s a single Arsenal fan that wanted to stay up till 4am to watch Henrikh Mkhitaryan mope around for 90 minutes when the exciting Admiral Nelson sits on the bench
Well I don't wanna see him play around for 90 ever again. That Nelson don't start this game is frustrating as **** really.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
**** lineup that got us 5th and no Europa cup.

Glad to see things have changed.

Putting a lot of the scrubs in the shop window. If Özil, Mkhi, Xhaka and co look good vs Bayern reserves hopefully it will help us con some club into taking them off is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom