• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2023

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Some nice pre-season games I must say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emirates Cup peaked back in 2017 when it was on Quest, tbh.

Before Per was about to life the cup, it cut to a never ending infomercial for a power sander 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

hardly surprising i hope they put us home this time we kicked off away from home 3 times in row last 3 years.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hope we hit the ground running like we did last summer. I feel that was really important for the season we had.

Pleasing to be back in the shield again as well, get the first medals in the bag nice and early.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who’s the 3rd choice keeper? Probably going to get a decent amount of playing time with Matt Turner being selected for the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Guys, the next season is win the title. We can't go so close to win the Premier League and then not go to the next step and win it. City will slide and we'll improve.

Believe guys---believe. We are the number 1 title challenger next to City.

Not sure about CL as it's all about luck after you get through the group stage...but lets do it man.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does it feel like the off season is basically none existent for you lot? Non internationals will have 5 weeks break before they’re back but somebody like Saka will have had 2 weeks at the end of the season, a week with England and then 3 weeks off.

Probably wrong but used to feel like they got 6 weeks off minimum.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom