• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Quotes

The Mini

What are your favourite Arsenal quotes, made by anyone?

I've taken mine from the new Arsenal magazine: "We have signed a giant spider," from Former captain Tony Adams when he saw Patrick Vieira's first training session.

Pure class.

jamesnoza

mine was henrys on the untouchables DVD talking about winning the league at S*ite Hart Lane

"When they scored the penalty at the end they were celebrating as if they had won the world cup or something but they seemed to forget that WE were winning the league at THIER ground in front of THEIR fans"

Well said thierry

Spike

Established Member
jamesnoza said:
mine was henrys on the untouchables DVD talking about winning the league at S*ite Hart Lane

"When they scored the penalty at the end they were celebrating as if they had won the world cup or something but they seemed to forget that WE were winning the league at THIER ground in front of THEIR fans"

Well said thierry

Nice one.

KingReyes

Established Member
With Arsenal having a rep for their discipline problems i thought this was a funny AW qoute when we signed Reyes.

We didn't think he would play on Sunday because he was suspended - that makes me think he has all the qualities to join Arsenal!

:D :D

Adam

Established Member
Wenger on Ferguson's supposed letter of congratulation: 'Was it sent by horse?'

Soler

Established Member
"Everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife at home".

An absolute classic ;)

A

Anonymous

Mad Jens said:
"Everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife at home".

An absolute classic ;)

everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife but then i 'know' i have the prettiest wife :p

can tell this thread is gonna get flooded with Arsène comments hehe hes such a witty guy 8)

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I think the "Gift from jesus" quote before the Reyes signing, someone mentioned it the other day, was genius

quattro

wenger had a funny one on arsenal.com's treatment table section about stuart taylor when he was injured for quite a spell last season which went something like "i've sent him home on an extended vacation to heal his injuries. see, im not such a bad person after all".

:lol:

jeromelee

Oh yah and I loved all those quotes made by Blackburn fans before our match as well. Some posted it earlier. Prety good quotes there

juz7_pi12es

My favorite:

"Just Pires"

3 reasons

1. It was a brilliant curling shot by Pires from the edge of the penalty area on 68 minutes, extending their unbeaten start to the league season to eight matches. [Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal]

2. It was an outstanding goal, Wenger can find a word to describe it. Wenger said, it is "just Pires".

3. It was on my birthday [October 4th 2003]

I LOVE YOU PIRES!

A

Anonymous

Check out the random quotes we have here on Arsenal-Mania, but mine has to be "everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home."

TB*Gooner*

About how AW always wants to win:

"When you play your wife at tennis you can love her to death but you still want to beat here".

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
jeromelee said:
jasonkwk said:
Adam said:
Wenger on Ferguson's supposed letter of congratulation: 'Was it sent by horse?'

what "congratulation" is that supposely?

For winning the league undefeated

It wasn't a letter of congratulation and it happened a bit longer ago than last season. It was a letter of apology after Fergie was reported to have said that Arsenal liked a scrap.

Ring any bells?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nope. But still I liked the one about Bergkamp where AW said " if there's a better player in the world I haven't seen him."

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Pat Rice's one after Freddie getting sent off at Sp**s "he was ordering two tickets for the England Scotland game" still makes me laugh

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom