• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal set to play Man Utd reserves

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
"Manure" ... how grown up

Obviously my assesment that this thread was the work of 14 yr olds was incorrent ... I should of lowered the age

I never knew that it was only 14 year olds that were allowed to say Manure .... :?

Taozhe

;D

Oh well - I suppose Mancs were nice in their little forum and calling us nice names? :)

The jinx has been there for some time but we should try and win everygame possible and not worry about the jinx. If Mancs field a weaker side, it's their problem, not ours. We just have to play our usual game and beat them :)

I wonder if the mancs will say "Arsenal did not beat us last season" taunt on the buildup to the community shield :)

The Premier

CS is a perfect chance to introduce young players - early in the year; means nothing; reasonably big crowd; FA referees; Nobody cares or remembers who wins.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom