• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal take out Bank of England Loan

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I post them because they do provide some insightful info here and there.

You've got it twisted though, I think they are shills and I argue with the writers in the comment section all the time. They are extremely pro Arteta/Kronke, I am the opposite.
They are very pro arteta/Kroenke in order to give them access to the club. Almost feels as if they are becoming the club's mouthpiece. I see few comments about this but agree wholeheartedly. The latest one was the edu puff piece which almost made me want to vomit.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This loan is to be repaid at the end of May, along with interest. This isnt being spent on buying players!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This loan is to be repaid at the end of May, along with interest. This isnt being spent on buying players!

0.5% interest. All our money from the PL/Adidas etc comes in during May. Whilst you're correct it won't directly go on players it will help ease running costs. Meaning any money we'd potentially have to leech from transfer funds to pay for said running costs no longer needs to happen.

Doing this now will allow us to spend money this Jan if an opportunity arises.

Not only that but long term you'll see fans definitely back in stadiums next season. So you'll have season ticket money back in and European competition money. Along with so much money coming off the wage bill next summer, looking at anywhere between £40-60M a year coming off the wage bill.

So not only will this help now, it'll allow us to have a fairy normal summer window. Normal meaning £60-90M spent if we finish below 4th. But 4th or above, or a Europa league win probably means we'll see a very big window.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
0.5% interest. All our money from the PL/Adidas etc comes in during May. Whilst you're correct it won't directly go on players it will help ease running costs. Meaning any money we'd potentially have to leech from transfer funds to pay for said running costs no longer needs to happen.

Not only that but long term you'll see fans definitely back in stadiums next season. So you'll have season ticket money back in and European competition money. Along with so much money coming off the wage bill next summer, looking at anywhere between £40-60M a year coming off the wage bill.

So not only will this help now, it'll allow us to have a fairy normal summer window. Normal meaning £60-90M spent if we finish below 4th. But 4th or above, or a Europa league win probably means we'll see a very big window.

I'm not saying its a bad thing, yes I know interest rates are low. My post was because people were going on about buying Grealish with it! :)

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg

The club is actively making large losses. It’s in the red. Money from players coming off the wage budget will be used to get the club back in the green rather than new investments leading to more losses.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
While I would never suggest that he's not a cheap piece of sh*t, I think we should consider that because of the nature of Kroenke's portfolio and the fact that he's less liquid than some other owners, he actually may be taking a real hit with Covid. He owns 4 sports teams all with hugely decreased revenue streams and he's just financed an obscenely expensive complex for the Rams. He might genuinely be hurting a bit(by Billionaire standards) and he probably should sell us to someone with some oil or natural gas who can buy us Grealish and Haaland.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
What's Grealish's CIES valuation? :eek:ops:
Less than Rashford’s that’s for sure. He ranks highest at the moment.

4380ce61b3f1fd3aed00a4895dd65ba7.png

https://football-observatory.com/-values-66241

He doesn't even make it into this list:
https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2020/wp319/en/

jVLNcbQ.png

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The loan? It will have to be repaid and will cover running costs until tv money and such come in. In the long term the club is still making big losses.

The losses will be covered and by next summer it'll even out because fans are back in stadiums. Gotta remember we get around 80m from season ticket sales.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom