• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Barcelona Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:45pm(ITV 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo50

Established Member
Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
mo50 said:
GDeep said:
Lucky bugger that guy, stuff of dreams what happened to him.

Who is this?

And what happened to him?

I've just seen it in the lobbys introduction thread. Lucky bastard.

His recollection of the woman is quite creepy. If it was msVP, I advise you to stay well away.

mrsvanpersie

@fabo: I was thinking the same thing, but I'm way too chicken to respond! :p

That description of me is so embarrassing and my friends would kill him for the stuff he wrote about them! Bloody wannabe Ronaldo with his massive stud spent all night winking and staring at me – uncomfortable!

@Oooh, Y va: I’m actually shocked because I was pacing up and down near the club shop looking like some desperate drug addict and I didn’t realise he’d been watching me for so long! It was unbelievable, the amount of people me and my friends approached for a seat and they laughed us off thinking we were drunk!

Oooh, erm could you get his email address for me please? I’m not contacting him directly, especially if he sat there noting the colour of the soles of my shoes?! I need him to edit that post first! Sorry for making you the Cilla Black in this mess!

-vapour-

Ha, I've just read that post. He did get very, very descriptive of yourself :p Quite a heart warming story though. You've made a few Arsenal fans very very happy there! Well done.

Amazing how he tracked you down by looking through Arsenal forums. Absolutely brilliant. I presume he's still teen though by constantly saying things like: 'she was sexy lol'? - Either that or not very tactful to a mass audience.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
Oooh, erm could you get his email address for me please? I’m not contacting him directly, especially if he sat there noting the colour of the soles of my shoes?! I need him to edit that post first! Sorry for making you the Cilla Black in this mess!

No problem! I remember reading it and having a very strong feeling that it might be you he was talking about. Red dress,not from London, exec box etc. I couldn't let the opportunity slip, in telling both you and him. You might not have visited the lobby section/or that thread otherwise.

I've been talking on PM to him over the last day and he said it's made his day (after the revelation). I'll ask him for his email then.

mrsvanpersie

@Oooh - Thank you so much for helping me out - I just need the description of me gone! I'm going to keep hiding in here so he can't track me down directly :p

@Anyone reading this - can you please tell Ant (via PMs) that I can't respond to his PM? I can't seem to send PMs to anyone...

CandysRoom

Established Member
Bejesus, i just read that Carlos guys intro and if right, you gotta let us all know in advance MrsVP so we can get in on the act.

I'll drive up from deepest, darkest South Wales to watch from an exec box for free :)

Anyhow, it's late Friday evening now and i'm still buzzing about Wednesday!

Danni

Just saw the post in the Lobby. :lol:

So, are you going to meet up again, Mrsvanpersie? You're a Gooner, he's a Gooner - so it's destiny. ;)

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Danni said:
Just saw the post in the Lobby. :lol:

So, are you going to meet up again, Mrsvanpersie? You're a Gooner, he's a Gooner - so it's destiny. ;)

You missed your pick in the draft you bloody cretin, get on there when it's your turn. Don't **** up again like last time. :lol:

GaelForce22

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
@fabo: I was thinking the same thing, but I'm way too chicken to respond! :p

That description of me is so embarrassing and my friends would kill him for the stuff he wrote about them! Bloody wannabe Ronaldo with his massive stud spent all night winking and staring at me – uncomfortable!
:lol:

What a great story.

stuart

Established Member
That story is hilarious :lol: I want to meet a girl and have her take me to the Emirates for free :(

As for the game itself, might have been mentioned, but theres a full re run available on the itv website :D

Arshavinnnnnn

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so when the police come to my house at barca game well i just release My neighbors call the police

Well my neighbors prepare your self on 8 of march

mrsvanpersie

Yousif, I love you for dragging this thread back on topic (somehow) and if this police do come, I'll represent you, don't worry!

Anyway, is it true that the Barca pitch is slightly bigger than ours?

Illusion

Established Member
After reading the epic post by Carlos in the Lobby, I have to say that inviting some random gooners to the game was a really cool thing to do mrsrvp, so kudos to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom