• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Lincoln City Sat 11/3/17 17:30 GMT | FA Cup Quarter final, BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Hope we lose because of that poll. Leave the humour to the experts.

I hope we win but the poll is annoying - i'd be really interested to see what people really thought

The way Arsenal are atm i'm certainly not 100% sure we'll win...

EDIT - that's better re the poll - i voted an Arsenal win - after all we scraped a victory against Sutton, and that was away from home...

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Dropping like flies with the dreaded flu

Welbeck doesn't really need flu to keep him out. Is it 2 games he's played since he came back? Shame, he's been putting them away when he has played.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I want the this team to start, we don't play until the following Sat so forget the kids and just get this team to gel for the rest of the season. We should go for a club record, 2 in one week wont be so bad!

-----------------Ospina
Bellerin--Mustafe--Kos--Monreal
------Xhaka------Ox----Ramsey
Walcott--------Alexis--------Perez

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No replays and 4 subs allowed if the game goes into extra-time, interesting changes.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Come on Arsenal! I know it's tomorrow, but I'm getting into the spirit of the game and getting excited cos it's the FA cup. (Plus, not much else to play for). I know we're on a hiding to nothing because it's Lincoln, but Wembley beckons. I know things are not good at the club at the moment, but I can't help it, I'm an Arsenal supporter, I'm not running off to support any other club, just have to weather the storm and hope things start to come good.

Original_AAA

Some fun facts from history to brighten up this miserable periode of results.

The last time we meet Lincoln City in an official match World War I was only a few days old and it ended in a 1-0 win to Lincoln. Our head to head is W13 D7 L6 with one of those victories coming at the newly built Highbury stadium.

CHOPS

Come on Arsenal! I know it's tomorrow, but I'm getting into the spirit of the game and getting excited cos it's the FA cup. (Plus, not much else to play for). I know we're on a hiding to nothing because it's Lincoln, but Wembley beckons. I know things are not good at the club at the moment, but I can't help it, I'm an Arsenal supporter, I'm not running off to support any other club, just have to weather the storm and hope things start to come good.
Well said you know I've been supporting this club since I was a kid,went to my first game in '63 so I'm not surprised by anything but the love never goes away no matter what!
Especially a trip to Wembley!

ggunner12345

I think the team will be something like

Ospina

Gabriel Mustafi Holding Gibbs

Ramsey Niles

Walcott/Adelaide Chamberlain Perez

Alexis

nick gould

For all his skills I have not been impressed with Jeff Adelaide. I understand he is a good dribbler but most of it is pointless dribbling. I have never seen him dribble and create a chance for someone at the end of it all.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

76yAka4.gif

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
7-0.

Wenger announces new contract straight after.

"You see with Enrique? Two weeks ago he was a little bit zero, and now after beating PSG he is hero. And, uhh, now I have masterminded this difficult victory over Lincoln, it is the same. I believe the protests will now lose a little bit mental strength and desire, and they will fam and blud with the handbrake on."

Axel_Gunner

7-0.

Wenger announces new contract straight after.

"You see with Enrique? Two weeks ago he was a little bit zero, and now after beating PSG he is hero. And, uhh, now I have masterminded this difficult victory over Lincoln, it is the same. I believe the protests will now lose a little bit mental strength and desire, and they will fam and blud with the handbrake on."

announce new contract.
gets trashed by spuds next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom