• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
These days Mertesacker is epitome of dead man walking. Probably he's counting days until his official retirement every morning.

But still Mustafi vs Mertesacker. It's a tough choice. Brainless defender will always find the way to kill his own team.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can't be really arsed about this game, top four is gone anyway.

Reckon it will similar to the Haribo game. City won't feel the need to go all out and play in first gear all game, but rather save energy and wait for us to mess up sooner than later.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Cannot believe how pointless the league is and we’re just entering March. The players have looked unresponsive all season even when we had something to play for, how bad will they play now pretty much every match is pointless?

Wouldn’t be surprised if we won and the players/manager genuinely think that it’s bouncing back

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Niles
----------------Elneny
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Özil--------Aubameyang---Mkhitaryan

Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Iwobi, Nelson, Welbeck

Operating on assumption Monreal won't be fit. Went with AMN over Kolasinac in case Sterling is fit, as I'm unsure of Kolasinac up against Sterling's pace.

Malky

Established Member
Honestly don't care at this point, still fuming from yesterdays embarrassment of a performance.
We lose and everyone expects it and we're miles behind City. We win and it'll shock everyone but we'll still be miles behind City, and Top 4 still looks impossible.
So, whatever.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
-----------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Niles
----------------Elneny
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Özil--------Aubameyang---Mkhitaryan

Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Iwobi, Nelson, Welbeck

Operating on assumption Monreal won't be fit. Went with AMN over Kolasinac in case Sterling is fit, as I'm unsure of Kolasinac up against Sterling's pace.

Zero width. Having 3 **** players in the middle "dictating" the play and shifting Özil wide to accommodate those. Recipe for disaster.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Our midfield has gone to **** since Wilshere joined it, not that I think he is to blame for it. The balance just doesn't seem right. I'd drop him in favor of Xhaka - Ramsey, it's the only pairing that has had any sort of success this season from what I can recall.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Our midfield has gone to **** since Wilshere joined it, not that I think he is to blame for it. The balance just doesn't seem right. I'd drop him in favor of Xhaka - Ramsey, it's the only pairing that has had any sort of success this season from what I can recall.

Xhaka has been poor at best most of the season.

One of our biggest problems was letting the Ox go and not getting a winger to replace him. Not only that, we then let Theo go. Not saying they shouldn't have been sold but how the fuk haven't we got any replacements.
Quite honestly we could have got a another in regardless of them leaving and loaned Iwobi out of something. Absolute joke really.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Wenger somehow stumbles upon something that works and can lead to a strong finish, especially in Europa.. Lose this and even the slightest hope of top4 is gone, the league should then be used to experiment and plan for the future imo, give youngsters experience with minimal pressure, try to find an identity again.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Anyone starting AMN at left back deserves to go to the same asylum as Wenger.

He is not a left back, he was shocking when he played there this season and he has been poor when playing in the middle of the park as well.

We have an international defender on the bench, on big wages, signed to challenge for a first team spot and who showed huge promise in the first 3 months of his Arsenal career. He should be playing every league game between now and the end of the season and if he's not good enough in that period, he can leave.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Xhaka has been poor at best most of the season.

One of our biggest problems was letting the Ox go and not getting a winger to replace him. Not only that, we then let Theo go. Not saying they shouldn't have been sold but how the fuk haven't we got any replacements.
Quite honestly we could have got a another in regardless of them leaving and loaned Iwobi out of something. Absolute joke really.
I'm actually with you on the Theo sale. Because we didn't get a replacement, the sale was a little silly; we've now only got two wingers and one of them is a struggling Iwobi. In retrospect, we should have held onto Walcott for the remainder of the season. It's not that I rate him particularly highly, we just have noone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom