• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The raw stats say we did well. That is the end of the discussion. There is no other truth. You can’t factor in other things, unless you wish to be stuck down by the mighty stat-god.
The sats told a perfect story bro. Both teams 5 shots on target. One won 3-0.

It shows that one team had a great deal more quality in their finishing. Which is exactly what we saw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Wenger will stay till next year. It’s impossible for me to imagine anything else. The ‘it’s a World Cup’ year excuses will be out in full swing.
The crowd need to be uglier, been far too kind. I hate banners but they need to come back, it needs to be extremely hostile. We aren’t playing for anything so who cares?
There no more excuses the fans got enough when your home fans don't even turn up to support the team then things must change

Giroud12

It shows that one team had a great deal more quality in their finishing. Which is exactly what we saw.

Seriously, ignore the facts. The xGoal thing could say 10-0 to us, City won this easily without really trying, just like on Sunday. What we saw was a gulf in class between the two teams.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In the last two games,I thought KDB was quiet. Testament to City's depth that he can coast through a game or two.
Carragher thinks we should announce a new manager now so everyone gets off Wenger's back and gives him a send off that he deserves. He says its a way for the club to bounce back. He even picks up on the fact that lots of fans don't want us to win te EL in case he stays. Him and Henry talk a lot about fan apathy and says it's worse than the anger of previous seasons. Listening to Henry, the personal pride of previous generations to have a go doesn't seem to exist now. It feels like the end of an era. I wish so much that it was a happy ending.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I agree, we have been on a great cup run of late and I know I’ll be celebrating if we do.

But when does the club say, right thanks Arséne. When we have qualified for the CL and have money rolling in again?

I see where you are coming from, but personally I just can't root for us to lose, might as well take a break from football instead of rooting against my favourite club..

Thing is though, I don't really think Europa is going to make a difference to the board's decision. If they have decided to make a change in the summer it's happening wether we win or not and if they've decided on sticking with Wenger for the rest of his contract than that will happen even if we fail in Europa.. I've seen nothing from this board to make me trust them.

I also feel a rebuild would go much better if we have Cl football too.. You go into next season on a high, with a European trophy that we don't have much of, gives us more money to spend which gives us an opportunity at least to make some noise in the transfer window with possibly a marquee signing.

Basically I think winning the Europa league puts us in the best position moving forward.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

If you keep this up I’m going to table a motion to have you excommunicated from the Church of Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom