• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal's medical team. The Worst in the Premier League?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

NEOzZ.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Our injury record is directly tied to Wenger just about only buys smaller technical players.

it is like he is allergic to the athletic side of football, who was the last athletic player we bought? Kolo?

Look at Diaby, not to be racist but a 6'4 african dude should be bigger overall, no wonder he was brittle

Look at Giroud
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/14/article-2604111-1D0F6DF100000578-935_634x435.jpg

he is our targetman, he got no muscles, I have seen bigger arms on girls

I remember Freddie saying years ago that ALL excercises are done with a ball, and that is probably hyperbole but Wengeri s probably stuck in his 1995 vision of preseason and general fitness training.

weight training is huge is injury prevention.

Ewarwoowar

The burden of expectation Challenging for top honours with quality, with depleted squad, overplaying youngsters and veterans, all because of financial constraint, other variables beyond our control. Now the money is beginning to flow, the squad is padding out the crisis is receding. But We are a club still in transition, how could We not be, players still bedding in, more will be spent this summer I am sure, things are looking up in the medical department.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Most tackled team yet 4th most fouled - yeah that ****ing adds up doesn't it? :lol:
I might have missed the point but this stat might be right. A foul is only a foul if the ref gives it. We get fouled more than anyone but don't get the decisions. Surely our claims of ref bias is supported.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I might have missed the point but this stat might be right. A foul is only a foul if the ref gives it. We get fouled more than anyone but don't get the decisions. Surely our claims of ref bias is supported.

That was my point

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom